These capsules really works

Posted by Allinstar on Apr 15, 2015

Started to use these capsules a month ago and my prostate became more relaxexed after a week. Have tried different brands of Palmetto pills, but these softgels really do the job. Small squirts have successfully shifted to a beam.

STOMACH LIFE

Posted by 4731998227696697774 on Feb 17, 2015

iT,S NOT DANGER YOUR SISTEM DIGEST.

It's effective and inexpensive.

Posted by Reviewer2063969 on Oct 11, 2011

The pills are surprisingly small, yet effective.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2773875 on Aug 08, 2011

Pills are small, price is fair, will see if it helps with prostate problems, been taking them for a couple weeks.

ET, Super Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2921657 on Nov 04, 2008

Like many herbs, it's hard to prove that they absolutely work. However, by my observation my urine streams are much more foreceful after I take the gels, so they must be doing something. I figure they are making the old prostate shrink, which is fine by me. I take them every day and believe in them, what more can I say.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer1509593 on Sep 16, 2008

My husband has been using Super Saw Palmetto for several years. We bought it locally for a period of time, but the store didn't often stock the larger size. We found your website and were happy to see that your price is considerably less than we paid locally. My husband has tried other brands of saw palmetto, but none come close to the results he has experienced with Super Saw Palmetto. it is a great product and your service is excellen.

Super Saw Palmetto

Posted by Reviewer2386894 on Mar 29, 2008

My husband appreciates the cost savings he gets ordering it from iHerb.com and the quality is first class as all the Enzymatic Therapy products are. He has been usning the product for many years. Thanks, Shirley Vickman