July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymatic Therapy, Tart Cherry Ultra Chewable, Natural Cherry Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets

Tart cherry chewables

Posted by 4916536106159300663 on Jan 12, 2013

Not sure that I have found this product as good as the Natures Life Tart Cherry...and I have not found these pleasant to take as you have to chew on 3 large tablets that really don't taste that nice....so will not be ordering these again I am afraid.

Gout Sufferer

Posted by 5725938431150797991 on Jun 09, 2014

I have had Gout for over 30 years. I've been using this product for the last year. I have to say that this product in a chewable form has been the fastest acting treatment for my Gout. Some people do not like the taste or texture of them but I have no issues with it. I use daily to keep my Gout under control,BUT I will take these as soon as I feel any symptoms coming on. S J Mission BC