New Jersey

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Jun 15, 2008

This is a very good product. I will buy it again. This is the first time I have used anything of its nature. I can't therefore compare it to anything. But it did work very well.

Customer Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer3142431 on Sep 20, 2008

This product worked well. I have recommended Whole Body Cleanse to my sister and co-workers. I plan on doing it again in Jan 2009.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2765819 on Feb 13, 2009

Towards the end of the 2 weeks I definitely felt better....

might use again

Posted by Reviewer1874905 on Feb 19, 2009

Easy to use. One of the easiest I have ever tried. Help to clean me out for sure. May try again. Helped shed 5 pounds.

good gentle cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2136031 on May 08, 2009

This is a good gentle cleanse that works very well.

Decent product

Posted by Reviewer1295663 on Nov 23, 2009

I took it as directed....i did skip a couple days because i forgot to take it but i did finish the 14 days. It isnt aggressive and you will go to the restroom more often. I did feel slightly better after taking it. Its decent for the price, I would purchase again.

Got the job done

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I used this as a follow up to a cleanse that didn't seem to work so well for me. It did what it needed to so. I will try it again in the future.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1337822 on Apr 03, 2010

I really noticed a difference in how I felt after the 14 days. I didn't try the restricted diet - and I think next time I plan it - I will try that for better results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on May 13, 2010

After taking this product, I felt better and less sluggish, tired and bloated. I use this product twice a year. iHerb is reliable and has reasonable prices.

well..It is good.

Posted by Reviewer3286934 on Jan 25, 2011

When I was taking it, my body was bad and I got a headache two times. After finish, my body is better.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »