It works!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2850120 on May 03, 2011

After a winter of studying and teaching 8+ hours a day, not to mention good Spanish wine, I managed to put on quite a gut. I'm walking several miles a day and am currently taking this product to help cleanse my body. I feel better than I have in quite a while. Good stuff!

very good protect

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 18, 2011

Very gentle and gets the job done

Enzymatic Therapy, Whole Body Cleanse,

Posted by Reviewer3233842 on Apr 20, 2011

This product is great! I'm going to buy it again..... I order a lot from the I-Herb and are very very pleased...fast, good service, great products, good selection, and cheaper than other online stores. ..:))))

Perfect Body Clense

Posted by Reviewer2097895 on Sep 28, 2011

Easy to take pill system does it all. I have tried others, but Enzymatic has the perfect system for my money.

Cleansing it is!

Posted by Reviewer1365780 on Mar 26, 2007

We have used this product in the past and we really feel good and clean when finished.

Wonderful Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jul 30, 2008

Easy to use and does the trick!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 27, 2010

This one really works great. It does what it claims it will do. I was not disappointed in it whatsoever. I will continue to buy the fiber separate and will buy this product to use again every few months. I buy a lot health food products and I have to say that this one ranks as one of the best I have ever bought.

Kelly A.

Posted by 5565801972031846431 on Mar 30, 2015

I have tried a few different kinds of "Whole Body Cleanse" this is my second time using this product. It works very well, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a "Cleanse".

easy to follow

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Sep 04, 2009

This is my first cleanse so I can't compare it to other products. But, it's very simple to follow and everything is in a capsule form which makes it easier than having to drink something. So far so good.