Perfect Body Clense

Posted by Reviewer2097895 on Sep 28, 2011

Easy to take pill system does it all. I have tried others, but Enzymatic has the perfect system for my money.

Review of Whole Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer3210106 on Sep 08, 2011

This was my first body cleanse. I found it to be very gentle. I followed the suggested foods and 20 minutes of walking per day. I was a little disappointed to not have any weight loss or inches lost around my middle. I didn't really feel any difference in my energy or any 'lightness'. I may give this another try in about 3 months.

Spring cleaning for the inner parts

Posted by Reviewer1566526 on May 09, 2011

Love the product. Good way to clean intestines. It also helps me curb some of my cravings for sugary snacks.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2850120 on May 03, 2011

After a winter of studying and teaching 8+ hours a day, not to mention good Spanish wine, I managed to put on quite a gut. I'm walking several miles a day and am currently taking this product to help cleanse my body. I feel better than I have in quite a while. Good stuff!

Enzymatic Therapy, Whole Body Cleanse,

Posted by Reviewer3233842 on Apr 20, 2011

This product is great! I'm going to buy it again..... I order a lot from the I-Herb and are very very pleased...fast, good service, great products, good selection, and cheaper than other online stores. ..:))))

very good protect

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 18, 2011

Very gentle and gets the job done

Body Cleance

Posted by Reviewer1177812 on Apr 15, 2011

Not yet try!Hope that it works.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1572752 on Apr 13, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect. It was my first time trying a whole body cleanse. I did lose weight and was quite impressed with the results. I recommended it to several friends.

Very gentle but effective

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 18, 2011

I like this product very much. I didn't feel very grumpy or bad, just naturally cleansed.

great detox

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 03, 2011

its gentle, and actually makes you feel better. i liked it two years ago but could only use 2 of 3 parts, the drink was just horrid. they have replaced the drink with enzyme type beads, that are way better. i like it even better now! its the only one that doesn't make you sick or sweat like crazy.