Great so far...

Posted by yogaherb on Feb 03, 2011

I am on my fourth day of using this product and so far, so good. You take the capsules/tablets in the evening, so there is a little bit of stomach action going on when you go to bed, but by morning, you dump the waste and you are good to go the next day- no discomfort during the day. I feel like I am really clean on the inside- not stuffy and pretty energetic. Have not had any diarrhea, although generally do try to eat mostly whole unprocessed foods with lots of fruits and vegetables. My husband is interested in trying this, so will probably repeat this every couple of months.

well..It is good.

Posted by Reviewer3286934 on Jan 25, 2011

When I was taking it, my body was bad and I got a headache two times. After finish, my body is better.

Whole Body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2985577 on Dec 12, 2010

It didn't work! Don't waste your money

hope it works!

Posted by Reviewer2780725 on Aug 24, 2010

i had a diarrhoea after i took the therapy. maybe it is detoxification. hope it works!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 27, 2010

This one really works great. It does what it claims it will do. I was not disappointed in it whatsoever. I will continue to buy the fiber separate and will buy this product to use again every few months. I buy a lot health food products and I have to say that this one ranks as one of the best I have ever bought.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on May 13, 2010

After taking this product, I felt better and less sluggish, tired and bloated. I use this product twice a year. iHerb is reliable and has reasonable prices.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1337822 on Apr 03, 2010

I really noticed a difference in how I felt after the 14 days. I didn't try the restricted diet - and I think next time I plan it - I will try that for better results.

Whole body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1151622 on Apr 01, 2010

Good product I will recomend it to my friends.

Got the job done

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I used this as a follow up to a cleanse that didn't seem to work so well for me. It did what it needed to so. I will try it again in the future.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer1759112 on Feb 19, 2010

Not especially good, just good.