great detox

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Feb 03, 2011

its gentle, and actually makes you feel better. i liked it two years ago but could only use 2 of 3 parts, the drink was just horrid. they have replaced the drink with enzyme type beads, that are way better. i like it even better now! its the only one that doesn't make you sick or sweat like crazy.

Great body cleanse...

Posted by Reviewer1246418 on Jan 23, 2010

Gentle, effective and by a company that truly cares for people's health.

Whole body Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1151622 on Apr 01, 2010

Good product I will recomend it to my friends.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 27, 2010

This one really works great. It does what it claims it will do. I was not disappointed in it whatsoever. I will continue to buy the fiber separate and will buy this product to use again every few months. I buy a lot health food products and I have to say that this one ranks as one of the best I have ever bought.

Got the job done

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I used this as a follow up to a cleanse that didn't seem to work so well for me. It did what it needed to so. I will try it again in the future.

well..It is good.

Posted by Reviewer3286934 on Jan 25, 2011

When I was taking it, my body was bad and I got a headache two times. After finish, my body is better.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1337822 on Apr 03, 2010

I really noticed a difference in how I felt after the 14 days. I didn't try the restricted diet - and I think next time I plan it - I will try that for better results.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3317133 on May 13, 2010

After taking this product, I felt better and less sluggish, tired and bloated. I use this product twice a year. iHerb is reliable and has reasonable prices.

Very gentle but effective

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 18, 2011

I like this product very much. I didn't feel very grumpy or bad, just naturally cleansed.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1572752 on Apr 13, 2011

I wasn't sure of what to expect. It was my first time trying a whole body cleanse. I did lose weight and was quite impressed with the results. I recommended it to several friends.