Definite boost!

Posted by Reviewer2739113 on Sep 16, 2011

I am a female in my early thirties but have suffered from fatigue for several years, mostly, I think, due to adrenal insufficiency. I noticed a very profound difference in my energy, mood and motivation by just taking one of these 5mg caps per day. I had taken DHEA a few years ago but in 50mg doses, as I was unable to find a smaller size, and the result was extreme agression and irritabililty. It's so different on a lower dose! I feel calm and more able to handle stressful situations, my creativity is returning and my concentration is noticably improved. I also lost my sweet tooth all of a sudden when I started taking this! I really feel like i'm coming back to myself. If you have had problems with fatigue and adrenal stress, I would recommend you give this a try - you will feel the results straight away.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2312886 on Aug 14, 2006

The capsules dissolve and enter the blood stream well, much beter than tablets. The 5mg size allows flexibility in dosage adjustments. My blood tests showed that my DHEA level rose to a good, healthy level.

Adrenal support

Posted by Reviewer1677119 on Jul 23, 2008

I purchased this brand in order to control my adrenal issues. My symptoms indicate my adrenal glands needed a kick start. I certainly feel more refreshed. In addition, it's helped quite a bit with my sleep pattern. I've had more restful sleep with little of none of those 'wake in the middle of the night' for no reason. A good choice.

not for me

Posted by 4864346286927199669 on Jan 07, 2014

I took 5 mg of DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. After breakfast I took and I could not sleep at night. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3025850 on May 20, 2012

I take this twice a week only. i am 40 years old and don't need more especially since this product is very effective. benefits on skin are remarkable

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1873128 on Oct 12, 2006

I over 50 years old and found my energy level lowering. On the advice of my Naturopath I take 3 capsules in the morning and 3 around lunch time, NONE at dinnner time. It boost my energy level so I can go as hard as I did when I was 30 years old. Do not take late in the day as it will keep you awake. LOVE this product!!

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA 5 mg

Posted by Reviewer2181647 on Dec 20, 2008

47 year old man just started taking DHEA, and I find this dosage and product great. I can honestly say I can feel the difference. I give Enzymatic DHEA an A+ rating.

good smaller dose! helps with hormone flucuations during pms!

Posted by Reviewer1678693 on Apr 13, 2009

These seem to help with my pms weeks to help redulate my hormones. Thanks......

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5mg

Posted by Reviewer1309715 on Jul 19, 2012

I have been prescribed this product since 2001 and have payed extortionate prices for it through UK pharmacies. I have only just discovered that I can obtain DHEA through iHerbs and am much relieved. My metabolism is low due to hypothyroidism and find the product help me to retain energy levels and to provide a feeling of general well being.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Jan 01, 2012

indeed! Careful to balance it out with something like Source Nat Broccoli Sprouts or DIM or something. Not using every day rather 1-3 x week.