Like the Ortho Molecular brand better

Posted by Reviewer1989507 on Jun 02, 2011

These are pretty good but considering they are only 5 mg I prefer the smaller Ortho Molecular tablets. These don't work as well as the Ortho Molecular in my opinion, and I would rather shell out the extra few bucks for a better quality product.

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA Review

Posted by Reviewer1309379 on Apr 04, 2011

Enzymatic Therapy, Youthful You, DHEA, 5 mg, 60 UltraCaps. My 1st time using this product. I like that the product don't have a lot of chemicals and help with hormone functions. The only thing I notice with this product is that it help with sleep.

headache

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Nov 20, 2010

not for me! got a mild headache and terrible nightmare at night, I am not sure it was from this DHEA but I did not take anything else that day, so I am assuming it was. Thank you iHerb for the fast shipment!

BSL

Posted by Reviewer2555453 on Oct 02, 2008

So far I have noticed little change since starting taking this product.

Lou, S.A. Texas

Posted by Reviewer1906170 on Jan 06, 2008

This lower mg.. DHEA, worked better for me than the 25 mg. This the second bottle I ordered.

is not the best

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Feb 11, 2016

is not the best

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2680229 on Jun 24, 2008

Not sure of effects, but doctor recommends it.

Good quality DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Oct 25, 2008

I only give this 3 stars as it comes in a huge bottle compared to the little amount of pills it holds. I wish companies would use the right-sized bottles for the amount of pills it contains. I recognize that they need to put something else in to make sure the pills don't bounce around but in this one there is a big discrepancy!