Enzymedica, Acid Soothe, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Enzymedica Acid Soothe

Posted by Reviewer1235015 From California on Sep 04, 2008

This product is helpful in controlling acid reflux. It also helps with digestion. I would recommend this product if one has trouble with either of these conditions.

joe

Posted by Reviewer2145595 From Australia on May 31, 2010

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

Does reduce acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1508536 From Massachusetts on May 02, 2011

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

Great temporary relief!

Posted by Reviewer1324989 From Oregon on Dec 16, 2011

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

A Life Saver!

Posted by Reviewer2657156 on Mar 09, 2010

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »