These really work.

Posted by Reviewer2635677 on Sep 25, 2006

I'm an acupuncturist and an occasional allergy sufferer. These enzymes absolutely work on amylase deficiency allergies, which is actually most of them. I take them every day, especially when I eat any carbs. Enzymedica make the stongest enzymes I've found.

Good for nasal congestion

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

I bought this to help alleviate my eczema itch. Sadly it did nothing for me. NO difference at all. HOwever when I used it on my son, daughter and husband who had a congested/running nose that was allergy induced. It worked like a charm! Recommend it for nasal allergies not skin.

Stopped My Carb Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2167905 on Sep 27, 2006

This was recommended to me to help me stop overeating carbs. It works like magic for me.

Miracle Product

Posted by Reviewer1644042 on Apr 06, 2010

reduced phlegm in my throat

Allerase

Posted by Reviewer3210626 on Dec 09, 2008

Great stuff - I have stopped my allergy shots.

Great Product - Wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer2505494 on Sep 21, 2010

My wife had been congested so bad that it was causing headaches. Her chest congestion was so bad the doctor had repeatedly put her on Prednisone which just made here immune system weaker. Since taking this product she has not had to resort to Prednisone. Great for sinus infections.

Brilliant

Posted by 5445969179359706188 on Sep 25, 2014

The only thing that has helped our seasonal hay fever almost immediately after taking. Fantastic product.

Enzymes benefit

Posted by Reviewer3011811 on Feb 19, 2010

Allerase and other enzymes make everyday life more comfortable. Adding NAC to Allerase has enabled my husband to have fewer sinus headaches.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010

These really do work..if your diet is healthy enough for it to easily absorb. I take these 3x daily, and have no mucus problems. Love em, and will continue taking them. My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Can't tell if it helps

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Mar 30, 2008

Enzymedica is a good company but this product has not made any noticeable difference in my allergies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »