Yeast Overgrowth

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 21, 2008

Candidase, along with no sugar, nor carb diet, temporarily (2 weeks)rid me of overgrowth of yeast. It made me feel slightly ill, but was well worth it. I only took one per night.

candida killer

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012

I like to idea of a product that can literally blast open the cell walls of candida and other organisms and allows the immune system a better shot at killing them

Candida gone

Posted by Reviewer3040209 on Aug 22, 2009

This product is excellent. Seemed to work much quicker than probiotics & helped clear up Candida even after cheating on my diet. I highly recommend it.

Certainly helped

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

This certainly helped with my son's yeast issues although hard to give 1hr before food etc...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1369057 on Jan 01, 2009

Really seems to be helping reduce candida problems. Using in combination with Virastop.

seems to work well, although I think I'll need it forever

Posted by Reviewer1090417 on Jan 05, 2009

seems to work well, although I think I'll need it forever. a bit expensive

Good Products

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Enymedica seems to have some very sound products. I use the Pro Biotic as well. Just joined the candida battle so I cannot comment directly yet on these products, but hopefully they are working. IHERB on the otherhand is great!

Good for Candida Overgrowth

Posted by 4719248100156016414 on Jun 11, 2016

This product was recommended to me by a salesperson at my local health food store because they did not have the product I was looking for. I take the product on an as-needed basis to provide relief from the effects of Candida overgrowth. I take it at night (at least 2 hours after eating as directed) because it can upset my stomach if I take it in the morning. I have re-ordered.

Enzymedica, Candidase