RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽610.71

₽797.65

Экономия: ₽186.94 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

GOOD PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2214771 Nov 21, 2009

I am a fan of enzymedica as they are the only company I've found to be entirely free of allergens on most of their products. I have severe digestion problems and felt immediate results with this product. I'm not "cured" but am slowly healing with the help of enzymes.

suggest by vet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1559843 Jan 06, 2011

I use this as a natural inflamatory for my dog per my vets instruction.Always works well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

WARNING!! This is NOT Digest Spectrum !!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664178 Feb 12, 2013

At a glance, the label is almost the same. Shame on Enzymedica for making two products that appear the same and are not. I just wasted a lot of money. Digest Spectrum has DPP-IV and a different balance and works for our special needs kiddo. A hurried mom didn't notice that "Spectrum" was missing.

No Complaints

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3095414 Sep 19, 2011

I don't have to take it with every meal, just those that I know will give me trouble. Just one if a meal has alot of milk or beans and I'm fine throughout the the evening. No discomfort.

Really good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788676 Mar 18, 2011

I have used to take Somac every night for reflux but since taking these digestive enzymes I only take about 2 a week now. The Digest Basic capsules are good too but I prefer these as they are a bit stronger. I usually take 1 with dinner each night through the week and 1 with lunch and dinner on weekends. I recommend them.

Works great

Отзыв оставлен BOBBIMONTANA Apr 07, 2011

Use one for every meal. Has made such a great difference in digestion

digestion problems

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1811540 Jul 18, 2008

I am older & find I need help digesting proteins & fats in my diet. This seems to help with digetion & my bloating problems have disappeared.

Great digestive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2694630 Sep 23, 2010

No digestive is perfect, but this is pretty darn close. Thanks!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Product! Best I've tried.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1910121 Jul 13, 2008

I feel confident in using it to break carbs, fats, sugars and protein down. Helps with regularity.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

They do their job very well

Отзыв оставлен 4776688042352802320 Apr 11, 2015

They are not to strong , just enough, digestion goes lots better and faster. I used to be never hungry , always something laying on the stomach, with these I get hungry after 4h like I normally should.

Позиции 1-10 из 13