Help with Digestion

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I'm taking of of these and 1 cap of Thorne research Biogest with each meal. I'm doing a GAPS protocol to remedy to Leaky Gut and food sensitivities and these enzymes are helping with digestion until my body can digest on its own properly. Also with age enzymes diminish and since the start of this protocol involves no raw food it was important for me to use some plant based digestive enzymes.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on May 09, 2014

I have shopped around for an inexpensive yet effective digestive enzyme and this is it! It has helped with malabsorption along with your garden variety of stomachaches. Highly recommended!

Great Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Jul 29, 2014

This particular brand of enzymes are really good and do not cost very much. They seem to cover all the different types of food that need enzymes to help in the digestive tract. When we eat cooked food we use these, meats, fish, chicken and all kinds of cooked vegetables.

very effective and helpful

Posted by Reviewer1283884 on Jan 05, 2014

I've used this product before and find it very helpful when dealing with fatty intolerance. If unused to this product start slowly then build up to a higher dose.

Staple Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Mar 31, 2015

This is the best go-to enzyme supplement for me. It never irritates my extremely sensitive stomach, and if I need more, then I can adjust the dose when I need to instead of taking too much all the time. I love this brand, and I always make sure to take the Enzymedica Spectrum when I am traveling for extra help with gluten/casein which I avoid at home.

Love it

Posted by 5306014759410508760 on Apr 10, 2014

Very effective and a reasonable price. Will continue to buy!

superb

Posted by Karach on Jan 23, 2015

quite nice product

Ok

Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015

I think that Now Food is better.