what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

all my life I suffered from poor digestion and frequent heartburn. Using broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, such as this product, has made a HUGE difference in my life. One before each meal and I no longer feel sluggish for hours. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I had heartburn! These capsules are small and easy to take. Swallow one just before beginning the meal with a small amount of water. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Crohn's supplement

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

I have Crohn's and usually buy the top of the line digestive enzymes, but bought a bottle of this as a back up. It seemed to work just as well.

Works!!

Posted by Reviewer1152081 on Nov 14, 2011

The products really works. It really helps you to properly digest your food without the bloated feeling. I highly recommend this product!!!

got these for girlfriend

Posted by David-G on Jan 13, 2012

she says they are definitely helping with her digestion, and she definitely notices when she forgets to take them with meals.

good

Posted by Reviewer1960308 on Jan 29, 2012

Seem to be doing the job

~A goody which has taken a long time to reach our shelves in NZ~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 16, 2016

Very pleased to be using this product being as I was diagnosed with a maltase deficiency 16 years ago and see that the list of ingredients contained within the Digest Basic is maltase - my food appears digested, no bloating and very little wind - am happy to continue with this product and interchange with my prescribed digestive enzyme which does not have anywhere near to range of ingredients as Digest Basic.

good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 29, 2013

seem to help

enzymes

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

These seem to work well, will probably buy again.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1130134 on Nov 18, 2012

These are good and for sure enhance the digestion. I've hearf the 'gold' ones are even better, but these are enough for me I would say.

Not very powerful

Posted by 5696753077411371470 on Feb 10, 2015

I used it and I didn't feel any big difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »