So thankful!

Posted by Reviewer2305787 on Oct 16, 2009

This enzyme product has helped my digestion amazingly. Had problems with IBS. Very pleased and now on my 2nd bottle.

Great lower potency digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 08, 2010

I am very glad that Enzymedica developed this product! This is a great lower potency digestive enzyme product for sensitive or perhaps younger individuals. Same great quality as Digest or Digest Gold only lower potency. Thanks for carrying this product Iherb!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2124092 on Dec 22, 2009

This is an awesome product, I often exp bloating and digestion pain after eating rich foods but when I take this I don't!

Among the best

Posted by Reviewer2059750 on Oct 29, 2009

Super effective. Aids in digestion and absorption of nutrients from meals and supplements. Our family notices negative impacts whenever we run out.

These have changed my LIFE!

Posted by Reviewer3167469 on Jul 05, 2011

For years I've stuggled with digestive and bowel problems and these have changed my life! They assist with my digestion and bowels and I have more energy and feel better. I'm carrying them in my purse and take them with every meal along with my probiotics! So grateful to have had such an astounding breakthrough...

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Excellent product, digestion much improved since taking these.

These enzymes are excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 29, 2010

They are effective as well as inexpensive. They also don't contain the extras that most supplements have to package the contents into gel caps. I really appreciate a clean product. Janis Ihrig

Effective!!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 17, 2014

These little buggers are cheap and effective. I have tried many different types of enzymes and brands, but these are the best. Their Digest Gold also really works with fatty meals. I have suffered a lot of digest upset with my gallbladder removal and these have helped tremendously. I have less acid reflux, liver pain, and cramping. Highly recommended!

This one is good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 07, 2009

We use this after every meal. It seems to work ok. If I eat too much, I take two, but one seems to be adequate most of the time. You can open the capsule and pour the contents onto the food, like cereal, and mix it in. It has no taste effect on the food.

Enzymedica, Digest Basic, Essential Digestive Enzymes, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Apr 07, 2012

Good quality Enzymes with no fillers or binders! This is how supplements should be, after all you would not buy these additives to eat. Make sure your supplements do not have them either & this will make those brands fall inline. These are also free of the nasty enteric coating that nearly all the other Enzyme capsules have. I have tried this myself & can say that the enyzmes work without the enteric coating so log as they are taken on an empty stomach (for digestion which these are primely for enteric coating would stop them working) For those that are confused there are two ways of taking enzymes 1. Empty stomach 2. With food Empty stomach-they work to repair With food-They work to digest