Weak product

Posted by Reviewer2679114 on Jul 16, 2014

I don't feel the effect of this enzyme. Very weak product.

Not good for me

Posted by LouLou on Jun 22, 2014

I way prefer a Source Naturals this does not agree with me at all.

Effective!!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 17, 2014

These little buggers are cheap and effective. I have tried many different types of enzymes and brands, but these are the best. Their Digest Gold also really works with fatty meals. I have suffered a lot of digest upset with my gallbladder removal and these have helped tremendously. I have less acid reflux, liver pain, and cramping. Highly recommended!

All the important enzimes

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

I looked for a enzime supplement which contained all the list of the most important enzimes which I saw in a trusted source. These enzimes are the only ones which include all the items from that list and nothing extra

Digest Basic

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Apr 03, 2014

This really helps me now that I am getting older with digestion I would highly recommend this product.

Great, but basic as the name states

Posted by MariannEly on Mar 03, 2014

I decided to try if Digest Basic was strong enough to help me with heavy meals, but I think I'll opt for something a bit stronger. A solid product nonetheless and I did notice an impact. No side-effects, prompt delivery.

Complete enzyme for digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

I like these and these seem to cover most of my digestive issues of dairy and gluten which are not severe. I take them daily.

New for me

Posted by 5187908463203160275 on Jan 16, 2014

I just started using this product so it is hard to say my opinion about it. I herb was efficient as ever!

Not sure yet...

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Haven't have time to use this product enough time to say will it work. I have tendency for heartburn, so I do eat regularly acid blockers.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is definitely one of the better digestive enzymes. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When we unprocessed, uncooked raw food, the enzymes in the food will naturally help to break down the food and leaving little work for our stomach to break it. However, when we eat processed or cooked food, all the enzymes are dead and our body will need a lot of enzymes to finish the work. Our pancreas (main enzyme producer) will have to work hard to produce the enzymes and even divert the enzymes needed for other bodily function. Even wonder why we feel so sleepy, sluggish and having energy crash after a heavy processed or cooked meal, this is the reason why! You will notice that this is not same when you eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables instead. When your body has to divert the enzymes for production for food, it actually compromises your physical and mental energy, immune system, stamina and etc! Taking digestive enzymes helps to make your food nutrients bioavailable for absorption, reduce food allergies, reduce stomach discomfort, loose stools, bloating etc and takes stress off your pancreas. It is believed that we can only produce a limited amount of enzymes in our life and you certainly don’t want to exhaust it in on your food. The less you use, the healthier, longer your life. Studies have shown that almost everyone over 50 has enlarged pancreas due to overstressed! For those who don’t know about enzymes products, it is considered a low strength digestive blend.. It also contains a few specialised enzymes (other than just protease, lipase, amylase) to digest the more common food. The caps are vegetarian, very small and easy to swallow. This product also contains multiple strains of protease, lipase, cellulase and amylase. This is because different enzymes function between pH value range. It is to ensure that you can enjoy food across different digestive organs (eg stomach is acidic, small intestine is mild alkaline). The best way to take this is to take it 5 min before eating to allow the capsules to dissolve first or uncap and take it just before eating. Generally, I find the dosage is more suitable for a light meal or quick snack. For heavier meal, you probably want to be taking a medium-high strength digestive blend As for price, this product is quite expensive. The company Enzymedica is the best enzymes producer. The products are very trustworthy and are of high quality but it’s also much more expensive. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents. You can try Now Foods or Doctor’s Best brand if you want cheaper but high strength and quality enzymes products. Check out my page for more reviews!