Not too great

Posted by Sprinkles on Sep 20, 2010

Either the ingredients aren't that effective, or else it just isn't a strong enough product, because it only seems to help just a little. Nothing too noticeable. This is WAY too expensive of a product to buy the stronger versions! I guess I'll go back to the Source Naturals product I used a while back, Daily Essential Enzymes, as it worked tremendously. (The only drawback to it was that it contained magnesium stearate. It comes in both a gelatin capsule and a veggie capsule.)

Taste Bad!

Posted by Reviewer1371467 on Aug 17, 2010

This taste bad. Do not know if it is effective. Tried Wakunaga enzymes previously and will go back to that brand.

Good Supp

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

Switched to these from Digest (also by Enzymedica) to save money. These are good, but now I feel it's worth paying more for the higher potency product.

Enzymedica is the best!!

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on May 26, 2010

These are the best enzymes on the market. Check out the ones that dissolve the virus' coating so your immune system can finish the job!!

Great lower potency digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on May 08, 2010

I am very glad that Enzymedica developed this product! This is a great lower potency digestive enzyme product for sensitive or perhaps younger individuals. Same great quality as Digest or Digest Gold only lower potency. Thanks for carrying this product Iherb!

Intollerance

Posted by Reviewer1439680 on Mar 10, 2010

I was not able to finish the enzymes. My stomach is super sensitive due to havin taken enzymes with magnesioum stearte that ruined my digestion and immune system. I experience intollerance to your product because my stomach is veryu bad right now.

Enzymedica digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Mar 01, 2010

seems to be working fine although I have to take more than one at a time

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 08, 2010

Very good enzymes

Good Product

Posted by EdithW on Jan 30, 2010

I like this product but was unable to purchase more so I do not know if it really helped or not. I am going to try for the Enzymedica Gold next time.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2124092 on Dec 22, 2009

This is an awesome product, I often exp bloating and digestion pain after eating rich foods but when I take this I don't!