Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Enzymedica Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Oct 30, 2008

I have used several other digestive enzymes, including those from Solgar, and these have worked the best for me. they dissolve easily, are not hard on the stomach, and they also have probiotics and a small percentage of lactase, so you get lots in one capsule!

DIGEST

Posted by Reviewer2382117 From Illinois on May 09, 2010

eVEN MY DOCTOR SAID THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT AND TO STAY WITH USING IT FOR MY TUMMY.

Best enzyme ever!!

Posted by Reviewer1839345 From Washington on May 31, 2010

This is the first enzyme I've found (after trying 4 other kinds) that allows me to eat any veggie or fruit I want, and not suffer from it (things like spinach for example). It helps me with fat digestion, and surprisingly helps a little bit with my food intolerance (garlic). I still can't eat garlic but if I get a small amount it doesn't mess with me like it used to. Very very pleased, will be keeping this one for life.

No more stomachaches

Posted by Reviewer2374117 From Canada on Oct 27, 2009

I was having problems with gas, cramps and bloating. Since I have started to take Enzymedica Digest, it is like a night and day day difference. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I have been taking them for over 2 years. Not sure exactly what was causing the problem in my diet, but these capsules have been effective where other brands have not.

Good!