10% Off Orders Over $40!

Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

PURZYME

Posted by Reviewer2443610 on Dec 28, 2008

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN USING APPROXIMATEY 3 MONTHS ALONG WITH OTHER SUPPLEMENTS & HAS MORE ENERGY AND IS ABLE TO GET AROUND MUCH BETTER.

GERD

Posted by Reviewer1326836 on Nov 20, 2008

Great product - I actually quit taking the Prevacid that I had been taking twice a day for years!

Best thing I've found to help Reflux!

Posted by Reviewer1027069 on Nov 20, 2008

I have had reflux for years and tried a variety of products. Each helped for a short time. This is my second bottle of "Digest". I take one with each meal and if I start having problems, I take another. This works better than anything else I've tried...including proton pump inhibitors.

Digestive Help

Posted by Reviewer1756722 on Jul 02, 2008

I purchased the Enzymedica Digest Enzyme Capsules based on glowing reviews from people who had already purchased the product from iHerb.com. They were more expensive than other products but as always (you get what you pay for)!! Great product and work as stated for anyome with a problem with digestive problems. This is the second time I have ordered from iHerb.com and I am very impressed with the delivery time, handling and service. Thanks.

retiree

Posted by Reviewer2181509 on Jul 04, 2008

Take this before every meal.