Not too sure

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I used these for about 7 months and didn't notice any difference really. However, I have a whole slew of health issues right now and I believe they have to be taken care of for digestion to regulate. So, I gave them 4 stars. Most people swear by these. I will try them again when other health issues stabilize. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Nov 07, 2009

Good no complaints about them do exactly as they say on the tin! Probably better off with the one with pro-biotic included if you have a more sensitive digestive system.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2562379 on Mar 12, 2010

Does the job without much dye off problem.

No more bloated stomach

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Mar 21, 2011

This digest aid keeps me from being bloated and/or gassy after meals. I'll keep this handy!

good digestive enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Jan 22, 2008

good digestive enzyme

Excellent breakdown of meals!

Posted by Reviewer1910121 on Oct 28, 2008

I really like the way my meals, especially high protein, high fat, are broken down for elimination. I feel confident that this Digest Gold is doing the extra work that's needed for a not-so-natural diet.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Sep 17, 2009

Great product...!!!!! Seems to be helping my digestion and problem with bloatedness...I sprinkle that on my foods, taking one tab per meal.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzymes, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Jan 15, 2012

Works well for me.

Great!

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

For those moments when you feel you should have eaten less, this is a great product.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Sep 04, 2013

I bought this for my husband. He definitely feels his digestion has improved with it. only been taking it for a few weeks, and only at the beginning of the day rather than before each meal. I imagine the benefits would be great if he followed the actual instructions :-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »