Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 120 Capsules

Great enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2256546 on Jan 24, 2012

We have been using these for several months now. We started our son on these for his ADD with a combination of True Focus and probiotics.This product is supposed to be free of extra stuff, so that is why we started with this particular product. After reading further about the benefits of enzymes, the rest of our family started them. Have helped tremendously with bowel issues!

Digest everything (almost)

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 21, 2012

I was using Digest Spectrum because I have food sensitivities/allergies. But I switched to Digest Gold because I didn't feel like I was digesting food well enough with the Spectrum. The Gold is stronger in many ways. It is working much better than the Spectrum for me. Foods I'm sensitive to - like dairy - I cannot handle regardless of what enzyme I take. Also the Gold is more economical.

digest gold enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Jan 02, 2012

need to try this product a little longer, my system seems to be able to digest food much better. I would buy the product again.

Excellent product! 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 01, 2011

This is the only digestive enzymes I take and it had been wonderful. I take it with every meal. First thing in the morning with 1 probiotic. However when a meal I eat out is really rich with a lots of cream, I do have some discomfort so I try to eat food that is clean without sauces.

best digestive enzymes in the market

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

digest gold is the most expensive digestive enzymes in the market but for sure is 10 times better than all the other digestive brands in the market. it helps me digest everything i eat very easily and is the best support in fatty meals.