Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 120 Capsules

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Sep 30, 2008

Tried this on a friend's recommendation, though I had no particular digestive issues. I'm amazed at how much better I feel and how my food cravings have dissapeared. This appears to be the diet tool I've been missing!

love these guys

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 09, 2008

take these before any type of meal, especially those that contain high amounts of protein or fat and feel your system reap the benefits. no more acid reflux, or feeling lethargic. the digest gold are the real deal. i also notice i dont crave carbs or sweets as much, but who knows if i can attribute that to the Enzymedica's.

Works great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

With this product I can eat anything at all without getting problems with my stomach (which used to be very picky). I even think this has made me tolerate food better even when not taking these enzymes. maybe they gave my intestines time to recover or gave a boost to my own enzyme production? I think enzymes are the best thing you can have! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

Great enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2256546 on Jan 24, 2012

We have been using these for several months now. We started our son on these for his ADD with a combination of True Focus and probiotics.This product is supposed to be free of extra stuff, so that is why we started with this particular product. After reading further about the benefits of enzymes, the rest of our family started them. Have helped tremendously with bowel issues!

Digest everything (almost)

Posted by Reviewer2556893 on Feb 21, 2012

I was using Digest Spectrum because I have food sensitivities/allergies. But I switched to Digest Gold because I didn't feel like I was digesting food well enough with the Spectrum. The Gold is stronger in many ways. It is working much better than the Spectrum for me. Foods I'm sensitive to - like dairy - I cannot handle regardless of what enzyme I take. Also the Gold is more economical.