Digest Gold Works to Balance

Posted by Reviewer1447619 on Oct 15, 2008

My naturopath recommended this product and it has helped me considerably. I plan to stay on it forever.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2345384 on Apr 19, 2008

We have been using this product for over a year! My husband and son have many food issues. This has been a required addition to our daily routine. I highly recommend this product.

loved using this product

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jan 26, 2007

I used this product for a few months, and its great. I do not tolerate vegetarian enzymes containing HCl for some reason. This one is a broad pH spectrum fermented product, and I was very satisfied with it. I recently switched to a cheaper product though, because this has increased in price.

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer2528751 on Jan 17, 2008

So happy with this product! I use it in between meals as well to help digest protein.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1104820 on Jan 24, 2008

This product is longtime tried and true, and competitively priced. I highly recommend it, as well as iHerb's consistently excellent service.

Helped me deal with temporary digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jan 15, 2009

Seems to be high quality, and yet affordable compared to professional supplements. I'll keep it handy.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Nov 07, 2009

Good no complaints about them do exactly as they say on the tin! Probably better off with the one with pro-biotic included if you have a more sensitive digestive system.

Best digestive enzyme

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012

So far, Enzymedica is the best form of digestive enzymes that I know of. They are very strong and do a great job.

Certainly made a difference

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

This certainly made a difference with my son being able to digest his food correctly to get all the nutrients

Fantastic Enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

These are more expensive than some other brands, but they are much stronger, & they are a very comprehensive range of enzymes. Excellent quality, & contain no fillers or additives, which is great. We take these along with Enzymedica Repair Enzymes, for inflammation & pain, & they really have helped. Will continue to buy these from iHerb.