Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 120 Capsules

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jun 17, 2008

This product really helps with digestion and food intolerance. I feel less bloated after taking it.

best digestive enzymes in the market

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Nov 17, 2012

digest gold is the most expensive digestive enzymes in the market but for sure is 10 times better than all the other digestive brands in the market. it helps me digest everything i eat very easily and is the best support in fatty meals.

Top of the Line

Posted by 4704551928373003142 on Jan 23, 2013

I really love this product. If your digestion is weak and sluggish like mine this is the enzyme to take. Can really tell a difference without it. This one will cut the gas and the bloating and really keep the food moving through. Wouldn't want to be without it. Thanks iHerb for such a great product.

Works great!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

With this product I can eat anything at all without getting problems with my stomach (which used to be very picky). I even think this has made me tolerate food better even when not taking these enzymes. maybe they gave my intestines time to recover or gave a boost to my own enzyme production? I think enzymes are the best thing you can have! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

Great enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2256546 on Jan 24, 2012

We have been using these for several months now. We started our son on these for his ADD with a combination of True Focus and probiotics.This product is supposed to be free of extra stuff, so that is why we started with this particular product. After reading further about the benefits of enzymes, the rest of our family started them. Have helped tremendously with bowel issues!