loved using this product

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Jan 26, 2007

I used this product for a few months, and its great. I do not tolerate vegetarian enzymes containing HCl for some reason. This one is a broad pH spectrum fermented product, and I was very satisfied with it. I recently switched to a cheaper product though, because this has increased in price.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2345384 on Apr 19, 2008

We have been using this product for over a year! My husband and son have many food issues. This has been a required addition to our daily routine. I highly recommend this product.

Helped me deal with temporary digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jan 15, 2009

Seems to be high quality, and yet affordable compared to professional supplements. I'll keep it handy.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1104820 on Jan 24, 2008

This product is longtime tried and true, and competitively priced. I highly recommend it, as well as iHerb's consistently excellent service.

Excellent product! 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 01, 2011

This is the only digestive enzymes I take and it had been wonderful. I take it with every meal. First thing in the morning with 1 probiotic. However when a meal I eat out is really rich with a lots of cream, I do have some discomfort so I try to eat food that is clean without sauces.

Fantastic Enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

These are more expensive than some other brands, but they are much stronger, & they are a very comprehensive range of enzymes. Excellent quality, & contain no fillers or additives, which is great. We take these along with Enzymedica Repair Enzymes, for inflammation & pain, & they really have helped. Will continue to buy these from iHerb.

Digest Gold Works to Balance

Posted by Reviewer1447619 on Oct 15, 2008

My naturopath recommended this product and it has helped me considerably. I plan to stay on it forever.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1526058 on Nov 14, 2013

very good

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Nov 07, 2009

Good no complaints about them do exactly as they say on the tin! Probably better off with the one with pro-biotic included if you have a more sensitive digestive system.

Don't waste your money

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Feb 11, 2016

Overpriced and not effective. Had to take 2 per meal and was still suffering. Went to Now HCI and WOW! Stomach flat no more acid reflux!