Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 240 Capsules

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I initially wrote a glowing review for Digest Gold, but after having suffered through nine months of sinusitis, asthma and mold allergies, I have completely rewritten it. I recommend that anyone who thinks they might have a mold allergy should take enzymes from natural sources - animals or fruits - rather than from molds. Enzymedica enzymes are derived from molds. Most people are fine with them, but I most certainly was not. Be careful you don't make the same unpleasant, expensive and time consuming mistake that I did. If you're not allergic to molds like aspergillus oryzae, then you will be fine with this product. And not all people with mold allergies have a bad response to mold-derived enzymes. But personally I would never take the risk again. In future I will take pancreatin (animal derived), bromelain and papaya (both fruit derived) enzymes.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

An important addition for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1644042 on Apr 06, 2010

I have felt an incredible difference taking Enzymedicas enzyme formulas. No more bloating, gas, flatulance. The good food I eat feels like it is getting more readily absorbed. My hair is darker and thicker, my skin is more moist. Check out their website to take the enzyme deficiency quiz to see where you stand. I was surprised!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2401131 on Jul 22, 2009

This product,along with Enzymedica Pro-Bio Probiotic with meals, keeps my formerly severe acid stomach totally comfortable and healed. A healthy diet is a must also for this condition.

digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Aug 11, 2009

I have been taking enzymes for a couple of years, but another brand. My husband had never taken any ever, but was experiencing all sorts of problems-- goutish symptoms, achy joints, great bloating of his great belly, intestinal gas, and an uncomfortable after meal sensation of food sitting in his tummy for a very long time. When I started him on these he notice immediate relief. He said his joints were not tender, no gas and that his meals were not sitting undigested anymore-- he's excited about them and that is saying something, since he normally can't tell any difference in his body with anything I give him. Great product.