Enzymatica Digest Gold with ATP-Pro

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Dec 14, 2015

I have found this product to be highly effective and vastly superior to all European enzyme products that I tried over the years, which inevitably turned out to be stool thickeners to the point of impaction. By contrast, the Enzymatica Gold has been tremendously helpful, my digestion is smooth and all discomfort, bloating, and pain is gone. That said, for people like myself who are thin and consume very little fat, taking the product with every meal or even every day can be counterproductive, in that it probably gets rid of too much fat which the body would need. After two weeks of taking it at every meal, I developed severe back and muscle pain in my entire body which took several days to disappear again. Thus, in addition, I bought some of the Digest Complete Enzyme Formula and the Digest Basic, and I use all three of them as needed, every two to three days. Will definitely continue to buy.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3276926 on Dec 14, 2015

Why go on a plant based diet when there is this to take with your pizza. Highly recommended.

吃了半年,每日餐前服用!

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Aug 10, 2015

感觉有效果,胃部从来没有不适!一分钱一分货 比其他消化酶类产品都要好!

Security...

Posted by 5475231302767356879 on Sep 15, 2014

This produkt makes sure, thaat all the good food really comes to the right places in the body!

The best digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

I have completely reversed my IBS symptoms with these and betaine HCL. My Gastro Doc just told me to change my diet. Lucky i have a brain and the time to read up on the actual cause of it and discovered these enzymes. My life is perfect once again. Thanks Enzymedica!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

These digestive enzymes work really well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1263671 on Aug 20, 2013

Easy to swallow, convenient to carry & they WORK. Thanks for your easy to use web site & valuable service to us.

Amazing!

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 06, 2013

At one point in my life, through blood testing, I found out I wasn't properly digesting any of my foods. It was a difficult time. The specialist suggested I take his brand of enzymes, and it helped tremendously. But his brand was not as easy nor cost effective to acquire as using iHerb. So I compared products that iHerb sells with this other brand and found Digest Gold. This is a very good product because it works! I no longer need to use this product, but my loved one still does. This is an excellent product to use while trying to heal your gut. And upping your probiotics is definitely a must as well.

strongest formula

Posted by truevitality on Nov 12, 2012

This would have to be the strongest enzyme formula i have found on the market and my clients love how it works

Digest Gold Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My husband and I go through tubs of these! Love them!