お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, 240 Capsules

Digest Gold

Posted by SatyaDevi on Mar 08, 2010

I can't believe the difference since I have been using this product! I no longer have acid reflux or any digestive issues.

Digest Gold is Gold

Posted by Reviewer2723111 on Mar 11, 2010

Digest Gold has made my daughters life much better. The swelling in her belly has gone down considerably, as has the amount of pain she was suffering.

Celiac Disease

Posted by Reviewer1965678 on Mar 28, 2010

I use this before I eat anything with wheat, rye or barley in it. If I take one of these pills with one of the GlutenEase pills, I do not suffer any stomach pain after eating gluten foods. I have used these for the last 4 years and I have not had any problems.

Best enzyme I've ever taken

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I have suffered from heartburn for a long time and on a hunch decided to try out this enzyme. My heartburn was gone with the first time I took it. I take 2 pills with each meal and not only was my heartburn gone, but my gas and bloating as well. Even though i eat super healthy I had no idea how enzyme deficient i was.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Apr 08, 2011

I use this product occasionally, probably not as often as I should. But changing my diet and seeing how enzymes and vitamins affect me is a long process. I have tried another brand and I seem to have better results with Digest Gold I am hoping this will help with my acid reflux so I can minimize/discontinue my prescription med's. I will try this brand with another formula to help digest fats eventually.