Great product

Posted by Reviewer2827780 on Sep 13, 2013

These digestive enzymes work really well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1263671 on Aug 20, 2013

Easy to swallow, convenient to carry & they WORK. Thanks for your easy to use web site & valuable service to us.

Amazing!

Posted by Rocklin on Jun 06, 2013

At one point in my life, through blood testing, I found out I wasn't properly digesting any of my foods. It was a difficult time. The specialist suggested I take his brand of enzymes, and it helped tremendously. But his brand was not as easy nor cost effective to acquire as using iHerb. So I compared products that iHerb sells with this other brand and found Digest Gold. This is a very good product because it works! I no longer need to use this product, but my loved one still does. This is an excellent product to use while trying to heal your gut. And upping your probiotics is definitely a must as well.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on May 22, 2013

I initially wrote a glowing review for Digest Gold, but after having suffered through nine months of sinusitis, asthma and mold allergies, I have completely rewritten it. I recommend that anyone who thinks they might have a mold allergy should take enzymes from natural sources - animals or fruits - rather than from molds. Enzymedica enzymes are derived from molds. Most people are fine with them, but I most certainly was not. Be careful you don't make the same unpleasant, expensive and time consuming mistake that I did. If you're not allergic to molds like aspergillus oryzae, then you will be fine with this product. And not all people with mold allergies have a bad response to mold-derived enzymes. But personally I would never take the risk again. In future I will take pancreatin (animal derived), bromelain and papaya (both fruit derived) enzymes.

average

Posted by Reviewer1296908 on Dec 28, 2012

I do not feel much different after finishing a bottle of it.

strongest formula

Posted by truevitality on Nov 12, 2012

This would have to be the strongest enzyme formula i have found on the market and my clients love how it works

Digest Gold Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My husband and I go through tubs of these! Love them!

Excellent Product - Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1327455 on Sep 12, 2012

I use this product along with their Lacto product whenever I eat any foods containing milk products, and it eliminates the issues related to lactose intolerance. Highly recommend.

Digest Gold

Posted by 4946597611934521553 on Aug 27, 2012

Outstanding product. I have used this for a couple of years but this was my first purchase from iHerb (much cheaper than local health food store). This product changed my life -- I can enjoy and digest many foods I could not before.

best digest enzyme ever!

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 17, 2012

Enzymedica digest gold is the most expensive digest enzymes in the market but they are worth for that. Last period i was suffering from RIGHT abdominal pain due to gallbladder malfuction and irritable bowel syndrome.I started to use Enzymdedica digest gold In combination with Lypo GOld and all my problems were gone. The pain has been reduced 90% in one at half month i use the products and i guess soon it will be gone at all.