Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2913412 on May 13, 2010

Another pharmacist had suggested this product to me as I had digestive issues related to GERD and I now don't go anywhere without it. Has also helped with lactose intolerance.

Enzymedica Digest Gold with ATPro

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

While I like the formulation, I have found my BP go up since I've been taking this product. Which I can only attest to the ATP. I am a health practitioner so am curious with this sudden new symptom. I have no adrenal fatigue and therefore think I do not need the ATP. If I take the enzymes before bed (which I normally do) then this product will keep me quite wired. I usually use the straight Digest Gold from Enzymedica, which I see you do not carry. An addition of this product would be great! If you carried it I would order multiples for my clients. So the 240 bottle would be what I'd be looking for! Generally the Digest Gold is brilliant. Many many clients have benefited from it!

Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzymes, 240 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 28, 2012

Enzymedica is best! Make me love wife long time. Now I go 2 hours. Thank you Dr. Gold!

Excellent must have

Posted by Navina on Nov 04, 2011

My son has multiple food intolerances and an extremely sensitive gut. So this is a must have for him. Its saved many a days. I am never without it at home or eatouts.

Not effective at all

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Feb 11, 2016

Overpriced and not effective. Had to take 2 per meal and still suffering. Went to Now HCI and WOW! Stomach flat no more acid reflux.

Did not like this one!

Posted by Reviewer3344787 on Oct 19, 2010

I used it for about 3 or 4 days and as I continued to use it my stomach got more and more bloated and upset. Felt like a balloon was in my stomach and needed popped! After I quit using it, the pain and bloating went away.

Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzymes works together with Enzymedica, GlutenEase

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

Do Your Liver A Favour

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Mar 15, 2011

I love these enzymes. I used to buy Digest Basic thinking that I was being economical. In actuality each capsule contains more than twice that of one Digest Basic. This makes this particular item excellent value for money. My blood seems a lot less coagulated and it really helps improve my protein digestion in particular. Tears into some candida as well.

Security...

Posted by 5475231302767356879 on Sep 15, 2014

This produkt makes sure, thaat all the good food really comes to the right places in the body!

Enzymatica Digest Gold with ATP-Pro

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Dec 14, 2015

I have found this product to be highly effective and vastly superior to all European enzyme products that I tried over the years, which inevitably turned out to be stool thickeners to the point of impaction. By contrast, the Enzymatica Gold has been tremendously helpful, my digestion is smooth and all discomfort, bloating, and pain is gone. That said, for people like myself who are thin and consume very little fat, taking the product with every meal or even every day can be counterproductive, in that it probably gets rid of too much fat which the body would need. After two weeks of taking it at every meal, I developed severe back and muscle pain in my entire body which took several days to disappear again. Thus, in addition, I bought some of the Digest Complete Enzyme Formula and the Digest Basic, and I use all three of them as needed, every two to three days. Will definitely continue to buy.