Excellent Product - Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1327455 on Sep 12, 2012

I use this product along with their Lacto product whenever I eat any foods containing milk products, and it eliminates the issues related to lactose intolerance. Highly recommend.

Digest Gold Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

My husband and I go through tubs of these! Love them!

strongest formula

Posted by truevitality on Nov 12, 2012

This would have to be the strongest enzyme formula i have found on the market and my clients love how it works

Amazing!

Posted by MariCh on Jun 06, 2013

At one point in my life, through blood testing, I found out I wasn't properly digesting any of my foods. It was a difficult time. The specialist suggested I take his brand of enzymes, and it helped tremendously. But his brand was not as easy nor cost effective to acquire as using iHerb. So I compared products that iHerb sells with this other brand and found Digest Gold. This is a very good product because it works! I no longer need to use this product, but my loved one still does. This is an excellent product to use while trying to heal your gut. And upping your probiotics is definitely a must as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3276926 on Dec 14, 2015

Why go on a plant based diet when there is this to take with your pizza. Highly recommended.

digestive enzyme

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Jul 20, 2012

good supplement. For a while I used the Lypo gold as I needed help with fat digestion, but I'm finding the Digest Gold works well enough now.

Great

Posted by KuusenAlla on Jul 22, 2012

Works for digestation great. Large capsule though.

Best enzymes yet

Posted by Reviewer3250061 on Mar 13, 2012

I've tried many digestive enzyme brands and formulas over many years and this one is the most effective yet. It has a broad range of enzymes to address the greatest variety of foods.

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Mar 22, 2012

I love them! The best

Digest Gold enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1366190 on Nov 27, 2011

good high potency digestive enzymes which helps with my Lactose intolerance