another great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 24, 2011

We take at meal times & again trust the brand since it has no fillers, etc. It is a high quality brand I trust.

iHerb.com- great find!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2937842 on Aug 12, 2011

What a great company! Great prices, fast shipping, great service! Thank you, iHerb.com, for your superior standards! Enzymedica's Digest Gold has always been the best digestive enzyme, and now I have found a wonderful, trustworthy company to supply it at excellent prices!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1073445 on Jul 27, 2011

In my opinion this is the best enzyme company out there. Taking Digest Gold allows me to eat eggs, for which I had an "allergy".

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Jul 13, 2011

These enzymes are the best. All my digestive problems have dissappeared. Highyly recommend.

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1085743 on Jul 06, 2011

For years I have had trouble with my digestion and tried almost every enzyme on the market but nothing helped. Then I found my stomach wasn't making enough Hydrochloric acid. I now take Bluebonnet Nutrition, Betaine HCl Plus Pepsin, at the start of my meal and then. Enzymedic, Digest Gold Enzymes with and after if I need extra help. I am feeling much better and my meals are digesting wonderfully now.

The Best

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 30, 2011

The Enzymedica enzymes are the best I've found to help me digest food. My digestive tract is a bit sluggish and, depending on the food I eat, can feel bloated etc. As long as I take these with meals (1-3 caps), it's pretty rare that I feel uncomfortable afterwards. They are pricy but worth it. I recommend Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzymes.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1518527 on Jun 21, 2011

Excellent Product

digestion

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Jun 10, 2011

very good product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2588286 on May 05, 2011

I love that unlike other digestive enzymes this one has a high level of lipase and also has not nasty fillers and binders like magnesium stearate. very good product.

Excellent