Good

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

So far so good.

helped me with gluten intolerence

Posted by Reviewer1804647 on Oct 29, 2011

I have been using this product that was on a flyer in a doctors office to help recoverig from gluten intolerence. I notice a dramatic effect especially if I eat out and am not sure if a little gluten may be used. Keep in mind I do not have full blown celic disease.

digest gold review

Posted by Reviewer1907885 on Mar 14, 2011

excellent product

Celiac Disease

Posted by Reviewer1965678 on Mar 28, 2010

I use this before I eat anything with wheat, rye or barley in it. If I take one of these pills with one of the GlutenEase pills, I do not suffer any stomach pain after eating gluten foods. I have used these for the last 4 years and I have not had any problems.

Great enzymes for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1998934 on Oct 16, 2011

I feel much healthier after having started to use these enzymes. I recommend this to everyone. You feel the difference already on day 1.

Tools for survival!

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jul 14, 2010

This is it. If you have problems digesting food (bloating, acidity), your prayers have been answered. I use this everyday, many times. Hopefully my digestion will recover some time. Keep up the faith! I must say a word of warning. Some ppl find that Digest Gold causes pain and nausea. Altought it still does its job helping the digestion I guess. But for me example, this is perfect.

Enzymedica Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Aug 01, 2010

I have been using Enzymedica Glutenease for several years. It allows me to eat foods containing gluten with no ill affects. Unfortunately the last batch of Glutenease did not work and I was left in considerable discomfort on several occassions. Enzymedica did not answer my emails for assistance, so I purchased the Digest Gold to assist the Glutenease. It seems to help, or the next batch of Glutenease was back to its original potency.

The Best

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 30, 2011

The Enzymedica enzymes are the best I've found to help me digest food. My digestive tract is a bit sluggish and, depending on the food I eat, can feel bloated etc. As long as I take these with meals (1-3 caps), it's pretty rare that I feel uncomfortable afterwards. They are pricy but worth it. I recommend Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzymes.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Jan 05, 2010

These REALLY helped with all my digestive issues. NO acid reflux or stomach pains anymore. I also removed gluten from my diet & upped the probiotics.

enzymedica, digest gold

Posted by Reviewer1466521 on Feb 05, 2010

very pleased with the product