Enzymedica, Digest Gold, with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Gold not totally golden

Posted by Reviewer1999658 on May 14, 2009

Ordering Digest Gold instead of regular Digest was a mistake as the capsules are much thicker and take longer to break down than regular Digest. I experience no effect of the "Gold" product unless I first hold it in my mouth 1-3 MINUTES until the capsule begins to soften prior to swallowing. Regular Digest worked great but I sometimes take 2 with meals (I wanted to replace with one of the Gold tabs.) It's capsule dissolves quickly and releases the enzymes easier.

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer2401080 on Oct 28, 2007

Nothing special, so far, despite good reviews by customers on Int. site. Have found I need to take two at a time for any impact & before meals, not during as no time for them to work.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1705277 on Aug 02, 2009

After using this for a few weeks, I feel I'm getting more from my food.

Ok results.

Posted by carrie on May 07, 2012

Considering the price, I expected these to work a little better. It barely made a dent in my digestive woes. Seems like a really good product, just probably not what I needed at that time. I've had better results in the past with Digest Gold with probiotics.

it works I think

Posted by Reviewer2921911 on Sep 26, 2008

i don't have digestive issues, i bought this product as extra assurance I am getting the most out of what I eat, and for when I eat rich cooked foods. I think it works, but don't know for sure, I bought it because of all the good reviews it got on iherb.