Enzymedica, Digest Gold, with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

The Best Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2110824 on Jul 15, 2007

This product has literally given a portion of our lives back. My 2 sons ages 5 and 6 and I are all allergic/intolerant to many foods: citrus, gluten, super amine responders, all sugars, potatoes, rice, certain oils, all dyes and chemicals, dairy and more. We can eat most of those foods again with little or no reaction. It does not, however work on chemicals or dyes and so we stay away from those. I would definitely recommend this product.

probably the best

Posted by Reviewer1092290 on Jan 28, 2007

When I worked in a supplement store before, I noticed this product and Garden of Life's OmegaZyme were very close in the potency and broad range of different enzymes included. More recently I looked at the new improved version of OmegaZyme and couldn't help but notice that while the amount of most enzymes were comparable, this one has a lot more cellulase. (3000 vs. 725 cu in the OmegaZyme) Being a vegetarian I want that support for digesting the cellulose in plant foods, and practically speaking I also feel it is very effective when I do take it. Aside from the cost which is higher, you really can't go wrong with this one.

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer1876584 on Apr 10, 2008

I love this product. I used to have so many stomach issues and the doctors couldn't figure out why. Finally a blood analyst told me that my blood showed that my body wasn't digesting proteins and sugars, etc. When you don't digest those, it causes serious bloating and gas. He suggested Digest Gold, and I have been taking it ever since. On occasion I will forget to take it, and I suffer big time. It is a great product and I think anyone with digestion issues should try it.

Changed my life!!

Posted by Reviewer2414670 on Sep 13, 2008

I have had MS for 17 years and have now gone all natural instead of drugs and never realized how digestive enzymes would make such a difference in my gut and overall health. I just returned to clinical nursing after 9 years on disability and I thank God for allowing me to do this and I thank Iherb.com for making it affordable to take the supplements I need!!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1747652 on Feb 12, 2007

if you suffer from gas, indigestion, bloating, etc. this is the product for you. I thank God for directing me to Digest Gold -- you'll feel the difference.