Enzymedica, Digest Gold with ATPro, Premium Enzyme Formula, 240 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

An important addition for overall health

Posted by Reviewer1644042 on Apr 06, 2010

I have felt an incredible difference taking Enzymedicas enzyme formulas. No more bloating, gas, flatulance. The good food I eat feels like it is getting more readily absorbed. My hair is darker and thicker, my skin is more moist. Check out their website to take the enzyme deficiency quiz to see where you stand. I was surprised!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2401131 on Jul 22, 2009

This product,along with Enzymedica Pro-Bio Probiotic with meals, keeps my formerly severe acid stomach totally comfortable and healed. A healthy diet is a must also for this condition.

digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Aug 11, 2009

I have been taking enzymes for a couple of years, but another brand. My husband had never taken any ever, but was experiencing all sorts of problems-- goutish symptoms, achy joints, great bloating of his great belly, intestinal gas, and an uncomfortable after meal sensation of food sitting in his tummy for a very long time. When I started him on these he notice immediate relief. He said his joints were not tender, no gas and that his meals were not sitting undigested anymore-- he's excited about them and that is saying something, since he normally can't tell any difference in his body with anything I give him. Great product.

Wonderful product - such a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2163836 on Feb 02, 2011

Would recommend to anyone with a "sensitive" digestive system like mine. Taking one with every meal has really made a difference; I bought them to help my body assimilate more nutrients from my foods, and help move food through my system faster. And I now am getting the skin to show it!! If you have skin problems, try enzymes... it just might do the trick. :)

Works

Posted by Reviewer1319695 on Feb 20, 2011

Very high quoality product, no mg-stearate.