Enzymedica, Digest Spectrum, 90 Capsules

"Best All Around "

Posted by Reviewer3234882 From Florida on Jan 07, 2012

I have used most of Enzymedica's products but I think this is the best overall. I use it instead of the "Gold" and I think it works better! Love it.

Great Digestive Enzyme!

Posted by Reviewer1744101 From Mexico on Jan 25, 2011

I have tried many digestives and this seems to be the best I've tried! You know it's working as soon as you feel a relaxing sensation in your digestive system. Ahhhhhh. Roxanne Cole

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1562741 From Indiana on Jan 07, 2012

I normally have issues with gluten, lactose and casein. I am not celiac, but I do have fructose malabsorption. I have avoided both gluten and dairy for years. I've been testing Digest Spectrum for about two weeks now, and taking one of these during my meal has really made a big difference! I can eat gluten and dairy again!!! I am VERY pleased!! For fructose malabsorbers: FYI, I still have to avoid fructose and fructans. I don't ever have whole wheat, only white wheat products. UPDATE: I've been using DS for about 6 months now. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to have dairy and wheat again!

helps with autistic spectrum traits

Posted by Reviewer2664178 From New York on Sep 24, 2011

Finally found the best one for my child with some spectrum traits. This along with spectrum and candida probiotics and we're making progress! To really understand about enzyme use I recommend the enzymestuff website.

gluten intolerance

Posted by Reviewer3236446 From Australia on Apr 03, 2011

We are taking this as we have trouble digesting gluten and dairy. It is helping and we will continue to buy this product.