Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Reviews 5-star

It works!

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1562741 on Jan 07, 2012

I normally have issues with gluten, lactose and casein. I am not celiac, but I do have fructose malabsorption. I have avoided both gluten and dairy for years. I've been testing Digest Spectrum for about two weeks now, and taking one of these during my meal has really made a big difference! I can eat gluten and dairy again!!! I am VERY pleased!! For fructose malabsorbers: FYI, I still have to avoid fructose and fructans. I don't ever have whole wheat, only white wheat products. UPDATE: I've been using DS for about 6 months now. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to have dairy and wheat again!

"Best All Around "

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3234882 on Jan 07, 2012

I have used most of Enzymedica's products but I think this is the best overall. I use it instead of the "Gold" and I think it works better! Love it.

Great Digestive Enzyme!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Jan 25, 2011

I have tried many digestives and this seems to be the best I've tried! You know it's working as soon as you feel a relaxing sensation in your digestive system. Ahhhhhh. Roxanne Cole

helps with autistic spectrum traits

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Sep 24, 2011

Finally found the best one for my child with some spectrum traits. This along with spectrum and candida probiotics and we're making progress! To really understand about enzyme use I recommend the enzymestuff website.

Shhhh...I can cheat the tiniest bit with wheat when I take this

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012

My former doctor had prescribed Prilosec a few years ago for my horrible heartburn and acid reflux. I don't like to take medications like that, so instead I started taking digestive enzymes. My sweetie and I have both experienced significant improvement on these enzymes, much better digestion and no more heartburn or reflux. I had to give up gluten for health reasons a year or so ago, but with this enzyme I can let a *little* wheat slip in every now and then. I don't mean a bagel, but maybe a light breadcrumb coating that otherwise I would not be able to handle. I *do not* have Celiac or anything that would send me to the hospital with a little slip, so please don't try it if your own gluten intolerance is that severe! The Digest Spectrum also helps me to better digest dairy than does the plain Enzymedica Digest. The only con for me is the price if we want to take one before every meal (and sometimes 2 before heavy or extra rich food). I keep trying other brands to see if I can get on to something as effective at a lower price, but this one is the best for me.