Digest Spectrum

Posted by Reviewer1254701 on Aug 09, 2011

I have fructose malabsorption and Digest Spectrum is a gift to treasure. The service was so fast I could hardly believe it. Received it withing few days of ordering, which would not be unusual but for a fact that the delivery was to Australia!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Dec 25, 2011

the best digestive product I have used. I am 64 years old.

One capsule is enough for any type of meal.

Posted by 4points on Jan 31, 2012

We have tried many of the various digestive enzyme products by Enzymedica. This one covers any type of meal with just one capsule quite well.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Best choice for gluten sensivity!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Has the enzymes to cover most any food sensitivity one may encounter. By cover I mean help. I still do not purposely eat gluten so do not know if it would compensate for a mild gluten allergy or not. My digestion is smoother and less gassy when I take this enzyme with meals. I make a point to use with beans, dairy, cruciferous vegetables and meals heavy in grains.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1421549 on May 14, 2013

Helps to digest fruit and carbohydrates. Really great stuff.

Helps in all Tummy problems

Posted by Reviewer3104046 on May 31, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy- my daughter could not eat any fish without throwing up- she tried this and now she can eat all fish. Yes she was tested for fish allergy and the doc found Nothing.

WAY Good

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Feb 01, 2012

Everyone could use this. Helps your body absorb nutrients. Great for SIBO, FM, and multiple food intolerances (IMO). Took it to my Gastroenterologist to make sure I could try it, she said, "It can't hurt. It's pretty much what your body makes anyway..."

Like a Miracle

Posted by Reviewer1863682 on Aug 13, 2011

These capsules are letting me eat things that normally make me sick for days. I've got my life back!

Good All-Around Digestive Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Sep 06, 2011

I'm allergic to pineapple, therefore need to avoid digestive enzymes with bromelain. Enzymedica meets that need. I also appreciate the fact that there are no extra fillers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »