Best enzymes I have tried yet

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 04, 2012

I have IBS and follow a low FODMAP diet. I use these when I am having something high in FODMAPs or when it's a special occasion and I eat more than normal. It doesn't take away the bloating completely, but it certainly alleviates the pain and discomfort. Doesn't work for fructose or fructans, but works well for legumes and dairy.

Works for my fructose malabsorption symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1354262 on Sep 19, 2011

I can now eat a much broader range of foods thanks to this fantastic formula. I don't have to worry about fructose load either so I am eating more of more foods - freedom!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1421549 on May 14, 2013

Helps to digest fruit and carbohydrates. Really great stuff.

Helps in all Tummy problems

Posted by Reviewer3104046 on May 31, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy- my daughter could not eat any fish without throwing up- she tried this and now she can eat all fish. Yes she was tested for fish allergy and the doc found Nothing.

Good All-Around Digestive Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Sep 06, 2011

I'm allergic to pineapple, therefore need to avoid digestive enzymes with bromelain. Enzymedica meets that need. I also appreciate the fact that there are no extra fillers.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Dec 25, 2011

the best digestive product I have used. I am 64 years old.

One capsule is enough for any type of meal.

Posted by 4points on Jan 31, 2012

We have tried many of the various digestive enzyme products by Enzymedica. This one covers any type of meal with just one capsule quite well.

WAY Good

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Feb 01, 2012

Everyone could use this. Helps your body absorb nutrients. Great for SIBO, FM, and multiple food intolerances (IMO). Took it to my Gastroenterologist to make sure I could try it, she said, "It can't hurt. It's pretty much what your body makes anyway..."

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5125011628840268709 on Dec 31, 2014

I've been using this product for two years now and it has been a gift from heaven for my sensitivities with gluten and dairy. I've been having problems with gluten and dairy for few years now and I can tell you that avoiding both of them has been hard in Finland. Digest Spectrum has worked every time when I've wanted to get easy in a restaurant.

Not great

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Feb 09, 2011

This product did not work well for me personally, although it obviosuly does for many people going by the reviews. It made me feel sick, and depressed when I took these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »