Best enzymes I have tried yet

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 04, 2012

I have IBS and follow a low FODMAP diet. I use these when I am having something high in FODMAPs or when it's a special occasion and I eat more than normal. It doesn't take away the bloating completely, but it certainly alleviates the pain and discomfort. Doesn't work for fructose or fructans, but works well for legumes and dairy.

Immune system did not like it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

My immune system did not like it, along with the other Enzymedica products I've tried - this is one of the ones that caused most grief. Good quality, but expensive. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

One capsule is enough for any type of meal.

Posted by 4points on Jan 31, 2012

We have tried many of the various digestive enzyme products by Enzymedica. This one covers any type of meal with just one capsule quite well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2948420 on Dec 25, 2011

the best digestive product I have used. I am 64 years old.

Best choice for gluten sensivity!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Has the enzymes to cover most any food sensitivity one may encounter. By cover I mean help. I still do not purposely eat gluten so do not know if it would compensate for a mild gluten allergy or not. My digestion is smoother and less gassy when I take this enzyme with meals. I make a point to use with beans, dairy, cruciferous vegetables and meals heavy in grains.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1421549 on May 14, 2013

Helps to digest fruit and carbohydrates. Really great stuff.

Helps in all Tummy problems

Posted by Reviewer3104046 on May 31, 2013

Don't hesitate to buy- my daughter could not eat any fish without throwing up- she tried this and now she can eat all fish. Yes she was tested for fish allergy and the doc found Nothing.

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5125011628840268709 on Dec 31, 2014

I've been using this product for two years now and it has been a gift from heaven for my sensitivities with gluten and dairy. I've been having problems with gluten and dairy for few years now and I can tell you that avoiding both of them has been hard in Finland. Digest Spectrum has worked every time when I've wanted to get easy in a restaurant.

WAY Good

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Feb 01, 2012

Everyone could use this. Helps your body absorb nutrients. Great for SIBO, FM, and multiple food intolerances (IMO). Took it to my Gastroenterologist to make sure I could try it, she said, "It can't hurt. It's pretty much what your body makes anyway..."

Like a Miracle

Posted by Reviewer1863682 on Aug 13, 2011

These capsules are letting me eat things that normally make me sick for days. I've got my life back!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »