Excellent

Posted by 5750166982092408613 on Aug 08, 2016

Great Product

Very Effective Digestive Enzyme

Posted by 5290001596601790631 on Aug 10, 2016

Have tried others to help with some food intolerances but Digest Spectrum is A++ all the way! I was experiencing inflammation from sone things I was eating (gluten, dairy,etc.) but Digest Spectrum proved to be the most effective antidote! Highly recommended.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer3057737 on Jan 01, 2012

I like it so far. I only take when I eat certain food that can cause gas, bloating or when I eat buffet.

This is good for heavy meals.

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Feb 10, 2015

I'm a light eater so don't use it with every meal. But when I eat meat, fish or chicken with other cooked foods, it's great.

Good

Posted by 4653470012055826615 on Aug 21, 2014

It seems to help with digestion better when i take 2 before meals than if i go without.

Great enzyme

Posted by 5738988367594474947 on Feb 18, 2014

This enzyme is really great for our kids, it is broad spectrum and covers many foods and food chemicals that others don't. It does have a strong taste, so hard to open and sprinkle on foods if you have a fussy child. Definetely one of the best enzymes i have tried.

Good enzymes

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 24, 2016

I bought this product for the diversity and variety of enzymes which make it a good generaliser when it comes to digesting a bunch of different foods. Haven't had any adverse effects and my digestion seems to be fine - no magic breakthroughs here though. Still, worth a try if you're considering a digestive enzyme that contains a well rounded enzyme profile.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »