Seems to be helping

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 08, 2008

I am the survivor of a partial lower gastrectomy and vagotomy. As a result, I have no stomach function, and I use these enzymes to digest as much of the food that I eat as I can. They seem to work better than some of the other enzyme supplements that don't have cellulase. Most of my supplement results bring very few miraculous outcomes. They are simply a way to avoid long term degradation of my system. With this product, I do seem to notice a minor improvement, in that I don't have bowel problems as much when I take it. Other enzyme products are somewhat less effective. This is probably my third year of taking V-gest.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on Jul 24, 2008

My son is autistic and has a sensitivity to high proteases, but still needs a lot of assistance to digest other foods and this product works the best of any we have tried in over a year.

Enzmedica.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Oct 28, 2009

This is worked for me like no other enzymes on the market today. Usually I have hands and feet but about a week taking Gastro, I can feel warmth all through my body, especially my hands and feet!

The Best for Complex Carbs

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Dec 16, 2010

My stomach is way too sensitive for most other digestive enzyme products. I don't have any problem digesting protein and fat so I don't need Hydrochloric Acid or a lot of protease. What I do need is help digesting complex carbohydrates and Gastro is perfect for this. I'll take one capsule before small meals and snacks, but I'll take two before large meals or foods I eat infrequently. For those of you who have trouble swallowing pills, Gastro is mild enough to open up the capsule and take the powder with water. It’s expensive but excellent. I won’t (can’t) use anything else.

for beans, grains, nuts, seeds . . .

Posted by Reviewer3209254 on Mar 28, 2007

This is great for vegetarians. If you have trouble digesting beans, grains, nuts, and seeds, this product will be extremely helpful. Your gut will thank you.