Enzymedica, GlutenEase, Gluten and Casein Digestion, 60 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Useable product

Posted by Reviewer2955778 on Nov 02, 2007

This product works nicely for digesting guten items. I used it only once so far. I do not beleive in using this kinds of products on a regular basis. My daughter has used it frequently and althought it helps with the digestion of gluten, her ezcema and pimples became worse and she was more tired then usual. The body still needs to fight the intolerance, even thought the digestion is better with it.

Good for digestion, but ...

Posted by Reviewer2879018 on Feb 21, 2011

During my holidays out South, I tried GlutenEase and found it marvelous ... from the point of view of stools (no kind of diarrhea the day after). However, I felt a bit of difficulty with my digestion on the upper side of the stomach. I effectively ended up with a laryngitis, which is primarily caused by stomach reflux. I guess it should be a counter indication to use this product. Note that I'm not cealiac. I just not have enough enzymes to digest gluten properly. Danielle

Enzymedica, GlutenEase, Digestive, 60

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Feb 07, 2011

Not sure if they are better than other digestive enzymes I have used, but they do help and I feel this is a quality product by the ingredients.