July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, GlutenEase, Gluten and Casein Digestion, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GlutenEase - A six month trial

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Jan 25, 2008

This is a personal study. You should seek a professional medical opinion before you commence taking GlutenEase. I have been diagnosed as gluten intolerant for over ten years. In mid 2007 I began taking GlutenEase. Initially, I would have only one gluten containing meal a week and took one or two capsules prior to the meal. On some occasions I suffered none of the usual symptoms of having eaten foods containing gluten. On other occasions, the GlutenEase seemed to provide no protection. Over the last six months, I have been able to eat gluten containing foods more regularly and usually without any adverse reaction, provided I took one to two capsules prior to or during the meal. Whilst GlutenEase has greatly increased the range of foods I can tolerate, my doctor is worried that GlutenEase may only be reducing my immediate reactions to gluten, whilst setting me up for intestinal lymphoma in later years. It may also be unclear how GlutenEase interacts with other foods. I look forward to the manufacturers releasing the results of long term independent clinical trials.

Wish I were 100% confident

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 16, 2008

I've been told that this product is unreliable for preventing the damaging effects of gluten (Celiac Disease) for those of us who are allergic. But having no alternatives, I use it whenever I know or believe I may have ingested wheat products. It may not be prefect, but it has to be better than nothing. I do not consider that by using it I am free to eat wheat whenever I choose.

Gluten digestive

Posted by Reviewer1084968 on Jan 24, 2009

Another important digestive for people that like pasta and bread that's not gluten free. Very good product and I highly recommned it.

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 11, 2009

I need more trials

Okay for intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1459438 on Apr 24, 2009

Seems to work for me. I do take with Digest (vegan version) I stay gluten-free due to an intolerance for it...too many symptoms to name! This product seems to help when going out to eat or for when I just want to cheat once in awhile!!!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »