Enzymedica, GlutenEase, Gluten and Casein Digestion, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

An answer to gluten intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2833347 on Nov 24, 2006

I have tried the Gluten Ease by Enzymedica and found it to work wonderfully well. When I ate gluten, I would vomit for 12 hours, with the Glutenease, there was no reaction to at all to the gluten. Yippee

this stuff is great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1352023 on Sep 17, 2008

if you are very sensitive, it will not help a lot. but myself and oldest child are only moderatly sensitive, meaning that our physical symptoms are not to bad, but my youngest son is very highly sensitive. this is not a fix all, you cannot take it, eat a slice of pizza and expect to be fine. we only take it when we eat out and we still order gluten free. it greatly helps reduce the gluten symptoms, but does not eliminate them.

Give it a try.

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Apr 19, 2007

I had been trying to avoid gluten/wheat, finding difficult. This product really seems to eliminate the bloating, gas, unwell feeling atfer eating bread or pasta. I carry it with me all the time. What a relief!

digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer1822325 on Dec 19, 2010

before taking these any dairy I ate just turned to fat in my stomach and I immediately put on weight good for people with an animal protien intolerance

GlutenEase

Posted by Reviewer2092577 on Jan 11, 2011

This product has been a god-send for me as I am Gluten intolerant. It allows me to "cheat" once in awhile and not pay the price of having a migraine. I would recommend this product to anyone that even suspects a gluten issue.