Enzymedica, GlutenEase, Gluten and Casein Digestion, 60 Capsules

GlutenEase - A six month trial

Posted by Reviewer1662563 on Jan 25, 2008

This is a personal study. You should seek a professional medical opinion before you commence taking GlutenEase. I have been diagnosed as gluten intolerant for over ten years. In mid 2007 I began taking GlutenEase. Initially, I would have only one gluten containing meal a week and took one or two capsules prior to the meal. On some occasions I suffered none of the usual symptoms of having eaten foods containing gluten. On other occasions, the GlutenEase seemed to provide no protection. Over the last six months, I have been able to eat gluten containing foods more regularly and usually without any adverse reaction, provided I took one to two capsules prior to or during the meal. Whilst GlutenEase has greatly increased the range of foods I can tolerate, my doctor is worried that GlutenEase may only be reducing my immediate reactions to gluten, whilst setting me up for intestinal lymphoma in later years. It may also be unclear how GlutenEase interacts with other foods. I look forward to the manufacturers releasing the results of long term independent clinical trials.

An answer to gluten intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2833347 on Nov 24, 2006

I have tried the Gluten Ease by Enzymedica and found it to work wonderfully well. When I ate gluten, I would vomit for 12 hours, with the Glutenease, there was no reaction to at all to the gluten. Yippee

this stuff is great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1352023 on Sep 17, 2008

if you are very sensitive, it will not help a lot. but myself and oldest child are only moderatly sensitive, meaning that our physical symptoms are not to bad, but my youngest son is very highly sensitive. this is not a fix all, you cannot take it, eat a slice of pizza and expect to be fine. we only take it when we eat out and we still order gluten free. it greatly helps reduce the gluten symptoms, but does not eliminate them.

Give it a try.

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Apr 19, 2007

I had been trying to avoid gluten/wheat, finding difficult. This product really seems to eliminate the bloating, gas, unwell feeling atfer eating bread or pasta. I carry it with me all the time. What a relief!

GlutenEase

Posted by Reviewer2092577 on Jan 11, 2011

This product has been a god-send for me as I am Gluten intolerant. It allows me to "cheat" once in awhile and not pay the price of having a migraine. I would recommend this product to anyone that even suspects a gluten issue.