excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on May 27, 2014

Sometimes when I go out to dinner and I have not searched the menu or talked to the chief before hand. I take one of these just in case there is some hidden gluten. Works very very well.

Antidot

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Mar 08, 2014

I bought it as an emergency remedy in cases when I take something with gluten by error or when I eat at restaurants. It helped me a lot once. Some wheat flour was dropped ocasionally in my meal and I had stomack pain during 2 days, until I took the supplement (I took it 3 times with meals). It helped me quickly and then I only had to clean the colon. That time the whole process of taking out gluten from my body took me less than 1 week, and without this supplement it was always 2 weeks or more.

I LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer1263671 on Aug 20, 2013

Thanks for providing a very needed product that does what it promises. My flare ups have diminished by 95%. The web site is also very easy to navigate. Please continue with your service to us.

Wonderful for Gluten Sensitivity

Posted by 4704551928373003142 on Jan 23, 2013

This is the best Gluten Enzyme I've found to really deal with those hard to digest gluten proteins. Good enzyme to take especially when you are out eating away from home and you just don't know what all gluten is hidden in. This one will keep you from having a bad reaction if you accidently get into gluten. I've tried athers but they just haven't had the strength to deal with the gluten the way this one from enzymedica does. Will not be without this product. Thanks iHerb for carrying such a great product and your quick service. Very satisfied customer and great prices.

gluten sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer1482246 on Mar 25, 2012

I am gluten sensitive. At times I eat gluten. When I do, I take these and it seems to lessen my reaction. I have used other Enzymedica products and found them to be effective too.

Can cheat slightly on gluten

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Mar 07, 2012

I think it lets you cheat slightly, but I dont think its strong enough for the really gluten intolerant.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2355843 on Jan 05, 2012

excellent

glutent ease digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Jan 02, 2012

this works for my glutent, it erases the burning sensastion i have after eating some with glutent in it, will buy this product again.

Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2287005 on Dec 30, 2011

I love these when I cheat a little and eat real pizza or pasta! I am gluten intolerant and can get really sick!

I can eat gluten again!

Posted by Reviewer1990441 on Nov 17, 2011

I have a gluten intolerance and (with some trepidation) tried this product. When I take this product with gluten-containing meals I suffer none of the side effects I normally would (low abdominal pain, fatigue, depressive moods). I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »