Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1348322 on Aug 27, 2009

Ever since I had my gall bladder out I can't digest fatty foods. Lypo Gold takes care of the problem. I highly recommend it!

Excellent Choice for Fat Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2676453 on Dec 30, 2008

This product is excellent at making fatty foods digestible. And while it is super for digestion I also had a reduction in cholesterol with this product to the tune of 30+ points. It wasn't even my goal, just a nice 'side effect'.

Amazing for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Apr 10, 2010

This product really works for weight loss. I have dropped a dress size in a week since taking this! At first I did feel bloated for a couple of days and thought the product wasn't working but persistence pays - it must have been part of the detox and cleansing process. The enzymes work by not only breaking down the excess fat in the body, but because you assimilate more nutrients due to the enzymes breaking down the food more effectively, you feel less hungry and eat less. Also helps detoxify the liver. Will definitely purchase again.

difficulty in digest fats finished

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 11, 2012

i use this product before meals together with Digest Gold. It has helped me overcome all my digest and IBS problems. It also supports my gallbladder and has reduced the choldesterol about 40 degrees in one month of usage. It also helps me to loose weight because it burns the fats of the body.

so far so good...

Posted by 5438598623263837649 on Jun 04, 2014

I became really bloated the first 5 days but on the sixth day it came down and I feel fabulous....I honestly love the energy I feel and I feel more comfortable after I eat...

good product

Posted by Reviewer2534620 on Sep 13, 2008

since learning my son isn't digesting fats well, we started on this enzyme, and I can already see a difference. we'll test again in a few months to be sure, but I think it will show improvement as well.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Mar 27, 2009

Digest fats better. My sister takes with and in between meals. Has helped her lose 60 pounds so far. She takes Digest Gold as well. These are the best enzymes I've found so far, and I've tried many. Go ahead and spend the money for the best-won't take as many pills to do the job.

Great for a meal with fat!

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Oct 07, 2008

No more burping from a meal with fat in it. Digestion is better!

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1703718 on Oct 10, 2007

Enzymedica Lypo is an awesome product. My blood lipids have never looked better

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012

these are strong and really do work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »