Bernice

Posted by Reviewer1014348 on Mar 31, 2008

This is a fibrinolytic enzyme which naturally thins the blood and dissolves clots should they arise. I have a lipoprotein a (Lp[a])problem, which can cause plaque and clots to form. The dr. recommended Lumbrokinase is more expensive. Two of these per day does the same (by measuring the fibrinogen level) There are cheaper brands but I'll stick to Enzymedica.

Natto-K

Posted by Reviewer2138325 on Dec 30, 2008

This is the best of the Nattokinase products we have found. it does not upset the stomach as some of the other products have a tendency to do. Our only complaint is that we do not have a supplier in the UK where we can buy the product without having to pay customs fees in addition to shipping charges. my wife uses this instead of the rat poison (warfarin) the doctors had her on for six months. she has been on the Natto-K for six months and feels better than ever without the depression, memory loss, hairloss, mood swings, and numerous other side effects of the warfarin. She will be dropping her dosage down in the near future but plans on continuing to have this as part of her health and dietary plan for it's benefits in reducing high blood pressure which is common in her family. if you do bring your products to the UK please advise me of the distributor. We are in Dunfermline Scotland. Thank You, S&P Worth

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2433211 on Feb 09, 2010

Due to chronic tick borne illnesses, I was diagnosed with elevated fibrinogen. My doc wanted me to go on low-dose heparin but frankly, the side effects scared me. After three months of Natto-K, my blood work was perfect. I am feeling great! Thank you, Enzymedica, for such a wonder product!

Natto-K

Posted by Reviewer2654504 on Nov 29, 2010

Natto-K is a product I would not be without. It lowers my blood pressure 30 to 50 points. I take one every night at bedtime.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1236933 on May 23, 2011

Sent one bottle to my 92-year-old mother (who lives several states away from me) because she has painful deep vein thrombosis in her legs. In less than a bottle, the pain on the bottom of her feet is gone...still has some pain in legs. I just ordered 2 more bottles for her. (I take it, too.)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Aug 24, 2011

Again, another good product that has no fillers, binders, etc. Best companies do not add the above ingredients to their products.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1703718 on Oct 10, 2007

The best Natto K I have tried

natto-k

Posted by Reviewer1240763 on Apr 04, 2009

I am satisfied with my product, thank you

Excellent product !

Posted by Reviewer1345492 on Sep 22, 2011

I used it to dissolve the fibrin.

Natto K

Posted by 5741825871849683782 on Apr 10, 2016

Heel goed produkt voor de bloedsomloop en de aders.