Excellent

Posted by TedBare on Sep 23, 2009

Powerful formula for joint repair. Probably only need to use the recommended dose for first month then maintain with half as much.

Helped with constipation

Posted by Reviewer1861584 on Oct 15, 2009

I take two capsules of Repair Gold in the morning on an empty stomach. I now rarely have a problem with constipation.

Great for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Oct 19, 2010

I use this pretty regularly for inflammation. The capsules are enteric coated, so the enzymes are absorbed systemically. If I'm really sore, (meaning my back or neck is out) I have to use about 12-16 of these throughout the day to notice a benefit. But as long as I haven't wrenched my back or neck, 4 per day keep my shoulder joints pretty pain free.

Very good and potent

Posted by Reviewer1597202 on Oct 16, 2011

Followed directions and can notice it helps in the whole body healing process.

Pre and post exercise

Posted by Reviewer2311623 on Oct 18, 2009

I feel taking 2 capsules before working out and two capsules later the same day reduce the discomfort I usually feel on the three days per week I exercise.

Enzymedica "Repair Gold", 120 Enteric coated caps

Posted by Reviewer2141289 on Feb 18, 2010

It seems the product has a positive effect on my joint along with physical therapy of course.

This stuff works awesome!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff works awesome!!!! We have used a couple bottles now and can tell a difference after a workout, etc! It also is good for internally - digestive track, etc. Highly recommend it!

Enzymedica Repair Gold

Posted by 4886278595421756644 on Jan 13, 2014

I LOVE this product. I have had several clients also order it, from iherb ;-), and they have also had amazing results! My father in law recently had surgery for throat cancer & after 1 dose, 2 capsules before bed, all the swelling from the surgery was gone & he didn't need pain relief for 18 hours. I will definitely continue to order this and have clients order direct from you.

Enzymedica via Iherb

Posted by Reviewer3199116 on Oct 03, 2011

Product quality and pacckaging by Enzymedica with great service and delivery by Iherb = excellent combination. Must have product for my recovery as an endurance athlete!