Like This A Lot, A Huge Potential In Serrapeptase

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 22, 2015

Serrapeptase is said to be amazing and possibilities with serrapeptase are so powerful that I definitely will continue to use this product after first two packages. I feel great with this even when I really do not see any differencies expect during the first week I got a rash to my hand in the same place where I reacted to Chlorella last year for a half year. This time the reaction was only a couple of days but tells that body reacted to this supplement and started sending out something unwanted. Serragold is said to being able to cleanse dead proteins out from the body. I have MS-disease and this is the reason I want to give serrapeptase a real chance and I am planning to use this product at least two years to see what it is capable of doing. I have taken one capsule two or three times daily. One during night and one usually before going to bed and the third during the day when I have been without food at least two hours before and not planning to eat anything for an hour to follow. It is very important to take serrapeptase to an empty stomach to give it the possibility to work. Otherwise it is just used to help in digestion. I trust Enzymedica. If you find this review helpful, please clkick the Yes button below, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read and rate my other product reviews. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

SerraGold and international shipping.

Posted by 4686611472796378597 on Nov 14, 2014

This product is wonderful. worth every penny. Unfortunately the outrageous additional and secondary fees for shipping make the product out of most people's price range. Its a shame they charge dual fees, I wont be ordering again.

Long flu

Posted by 5691902056386880405 on Jan 07, 2014

This product is also connected my mycoplasma issues mentioned in my other review. I used this with the Myco Immune product and afer two weeks i felt normal. I am going to continue to use this prodcut.

Angylosing spondylitis

Posted by 5686924446369732697 on Nov 12, 2013

I have angylosing spondylitis and since i have a baby and i am breastfeeding, i can t go back on using enbrel( etanarcept). I still have good days and bad days, but i can definately say it helps with my back pain.

SerraGold

Posted by 5059943935991964511 on Oct 31, 2013

Super, I use without any problem. TX

very good

Posted by 5244092934397644998 on Oct 29, 2013

Helps to ease the pain. Even my dogs gets help from it.

Great product

Posted by 5341869509831413891 on Oct 10, 2013

I love the effect this product gives

Wow! It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2902916 on May 09, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but I have been telling everyone I know about SerraGold. I have chronic hip and other joint pain from chronic Lyme disease. I have tried many other products for joint pain and had little results. After starting SerraGold I was amazed to find that the hip pain I usually experience at night while trying to sleep was nearly gone. I have slept better after starting SerraGold than I have in a very LONG time!

Knee pain gone! Able to breathe on back while sleeping

Posted by davidwebb on Feb 18, 2013

I have been using SerraGold off and on since October 2011. With the very first dose, pain in my right knee was gone! I had a limp from knee pain for a decade. It took about a week maybe two for the swelling and stiffness in my right knee to go away. Another benefit I notice rather quickly was that I could breathe while laying in bed on my back. I looked it up and discovered that arthritis inflammation in my knee and sinus cavity caused the knee pain and swollen sinuses which blocked my ability to breathe. When I first had this knee pain years ago, I went to my doctor and a specialist who did x-rays, cat scans and other tests to determine the cause of my knee pain. The specialist said there was really no wear on my knee so they could not determine the cause. SerraGold solved the mystery for me! I recommended it to my brother who has rheumatoid arthritis which causes pain and lumps in his finger and hands. He has been taking SerraGold for a while and reports the pain is going away and he feels great!

Great produt, works fine!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

My skin feels smoother already the next day when taking these. And even my teeth feel cleaner! This product really cleans body. I have always had very dry and cracking heels but after taking these for a while I noticed my heels were fine and smooth. Some people say that any disease could be cured with large intake of all kinds of enzymes. After using enzymes for a while I'm beginning to believe it...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »