great overnight cleanser

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Dec 12, 2015

take it before you go to bed; it will clear your blood of waste and parasites.

WOW this stuff is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Aug 18, 2014

I started taking the original formula at the start of winter (twice daily). When i finished the bottle i bought this 2x version. Absolutely think this stuff is amazing! I haven't had a single sickness all winter and the rest of my family have had the horrible flu several times. It has even dissolved a small blood clot i've had in my leg for several years. I think it helps with post WOD recovery too. This will be a winter staple for me from now on.

Wonderful therapeutics

Posted by Reviewer1761366 on Apr 19, 2013

I have only been on this particular product for a few weeks, but I have taken Enzymedica's enzymes for quite a long time now. I am using these systemically (taking them away from meals) for the bad effects of multiple tick bites. I have great faith that these are going to clean up my blood of all kinds of viruses and bacteria. I trust this brand. I wrote the above some 9 months ago... it worked amazingly. I now can get a tick and I don't react with terrible mood swings and depression. It has changed me life. I tell a lot of people about these enzymes. Brilliant.

Enzymedica, ViraStop 2X, Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on Jan 09, 2013

Good Product helps fight against viruses.

Great!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I like this product and this brand. I think everybody should take as much enzymes (all types) as possible to feel better and be healthier! I haven't had a flu for ages. I don't know if this product has anything to do with it or not though... In terms of enzymes: the more the better! There are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Mar 22, 2012

This product really works!

Simply life changing.

Posted by Reviewer3285726 on Mar 15, 2012

7 years ago, I got a bad case of Mononucleosis that left me with CFS and a barely-functioning immune system. For six years I've been sick two weeks out of every month (!). I would catch any virus or infection that passed by me. I couldn't work, and had to drop out of college because I simply couldn't keep a normal routine when I wasn't functioning half of the time. I got anxious and depressed, because I got to the point where I was scared to go outside the house, knowing I will most likely catch something or just feel terrible at some point. After six years of feeling that way, I was simply devastated and felt like my life was ruined and hopeless. I have lost all hope that I will one day feel good again, and go back to leading a normal life with a normal routine. Needless to say, that the terrible mental state the health problems led to didn't help one bit with my health and overall feeling. Luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to iHerb. Browsing through it, I stumbled upon Virastop 2X and Epicor, and after reading the enthusiastic reviews, I've decided that in my condition- I should try anything (even though I had no faith in supplements, and thought that they are overpriced hippie mumbo-jumbo...). I've ordered a bottle of each, and the very first time I tried those supplements- I could feel the different. It finally felt like my body is trying to fight back. I know it sounds weird, but I swear I could feel my immune system coming back to life. My body felt stronger and more vital, like things were going on inside... Within a week of using those supplements, my immune system has been restored to the condition it was six years earlier! I couldn't believe it. I managed to make it a whole month without getting sick, then two months, then three... And its been a year and a half now, with almost nothing! From a completely non-functioning person, I turned into a person who can wake up at 6 AM every morning and keep a 9-hour-a-day, full-time job, and go back to studying, too. Those supplements have literally saved my life. I can't go without them now, and although quite pricey- they are worth every penny. I recommend taking them both (Virastop 2X+ Epicor)- I take one of each once a day, before bed, and they work wonders. Another tip is that if you start to feel iffy- just take a Virastop 2X capsule once every couple of hours, until the symptoms are gone. It usually does the trick, and stops things from getting worse!

anti-virus program

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Feb 21, 2012

I used this preporat as anti-virus program for my autistic son three years old. Very good results have improved stool/The general development

Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Sep 15, 2011

Seems to be doing a great job.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Sep 14, 2011

I gave to someone who had a viral STD and when she went back for retesting, it was gone. Must take on empty stomach to break down protein coating on the virus cell. And take more than bottle states.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »