Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are not big and easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. If you are using more than 1 capsule each time, I would recommend that you upgrade to Virastop x2 from the same company. It has twice as much enzyme per capsule and it’s cheaper too. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very hopeful

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

I have high hopes for what this could do for my autoimmune condition. Hard to tell yet, but I think it is a good product. My main difficulty is trying to remember to take it on an empty stomach and knowing how much to take. Have read that some people get more results with big doses, but it seems to pricey for that.

based off use with Enzymedica, Candidase

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

These products in conjunction, did not work for me. I can't speak to this product's effectiveness on its own.

Great product

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013

I have used this product to help clear residue of old viruses such as ross river virus, but be warned some can get 'die-off' reactions so start slowly.

Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1564223 on Mar 19, 2013

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

KILLS MOST OF THE VIRUS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective

This enzyme is the treatment of choice for my family.

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Oct 04, 2012

I've tried many kinds of supplement for the prevention and treatment of respiratory viral infection. So far, this product works the best.

HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012

My adult daughter feels these help fight colds and flu. Due to sensitivites I found them not for me.