life essential

Posted by Reviewer1215914 on Oct 28, 2008

If you want to live a healthy life. This one KILLS viruses!! Take as directed.It's on my "hall" of must takes.

Couldn't stop coughing...until I used Virastop!

Posted by Reviewer1373361 on Mar 26, 2010

I had that kind of cough that kept me up all night, coughing every five minutes or so. Finally, I took Virastop and within 10 minutes, I was able to sleep. It worked for my kids too. We keep extra on hand at all times now.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1369057 on Jan 01, 2009

This has really help reduce number of sore throats and colds for me this winter. Taking public transportation to work really exposes me to a lot of illness. Since taking this product daily I have had no cold, flu or sore throat. A life saver!

Best for colds!

Posted by Reviewer2151552 on Oct 25, 2009

Unbelievable. Stops our colds in their tracks.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2963345 on Dec 11, 2010

This product helps in so many different ways; everything from strengthening immunity to helping to keep acne under control. It is sometimes hard to tell that it's working until times I've stopped taking it...when I've run out or waiting on a new shipment. I hate to go without it! It's a wonderful product!

A must-have in our home med cabinet!

Posted by detoxhealing on Dec 22, 2008

I take this at the first sign of a cold, or on the rare occasion when I have a fever or flu-like symptoms. It helps with a quick recovery or prevents the onset really well.

Fast results without complications

Posted by Reviewer3237681 on Sep 17, 2011

In conjunction with Candidase, this was the fastest results I've obtained and without the die off problems other courses have provided. Now on maintenance dose, which seems to be working well as well.

Systemic Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2291531 on Dec 23, 2007

This is a perfect choice for a systemic enzyme product. It doesn't have a bunch of digestive enzymes thrown in that you may not want, and it has a very high level of protease (plant based)

Relief for Intestinal Problems and More

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Mar 18, 2007

My daughters and I are taking Virastop in conjuction with SerraPlus or Zymactive. We're seeing a decrease in intestinal problems and a reduction in cold/flu symptons (phelgm, cough,etc). In addition, I have noticed that I have better circulation and my blood pressure results are improving. Also, adding DigestGold has cut down on digestion problems. There seems to a synergistic affect with all three, providing much sought after relief after trying various herbal and over the counter options for intestinal problems.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1916526 on Mar 06, 2011

Everyone in our home takes this daily! Also works well for acne!