good cleaner of extracellular junk

Posted by 5537526896163288373 on Apr 07, 2016

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Changed formula and name

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Nov 05, 2014

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are not big and easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. If you are using more than 1 capsule each time, I would recommend that you upgrade to Virastop x2 from the same company. It has twice as much enzyme per capsule and it’s cheaper too. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very hopeful

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

I have high hopes for what this could do for my autoimmune condition. Hard to tell yet, but I think it is a good product. My main difficulty is trying to remember to take it on an empty stomach and knowing how much to take. Have read that some people get more results with big doses, but it seems to pricey for that.

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer2985993 on May 07, 2013

I bought this for my autistic daughter and she is non verbal so I haven't got a clue if it works. But her tummy looks less distended lately (I use lumbrokinase at different time). To give her when her tummy is empty is almost impossible, so guess have to wait for at least a month to see the progress. Update 7th may 2013: wow, have been using this product since jul 2004. My daughter is still autistic LOL.. I have upgraded to Virastop 2x ages ago for her, the most noticable good effect for her is she sleeps like a baby, no more waking in the middle of the night. Melatonin couldn't do this for her so it was a big relieve. When we get cold and cough, she stays healthy. Now, i even give this cap to my 4yo daughter together with probiotic when she starts coughing. , apparently enzymes kill probiotic but at least she won't complain having sore tummy from the virastop alone.

No side effects

Posted by Reviewer3101757 on Jan 27, 2012

I've been taking this according to the recommended dosage with no side effects. In fact I actually noticed it cleared some of my re-occuring blemishes. I do take this on and off so it's hard to give a full review but since taking it I have not been sick. I am around sick children frequently and have not been under the weather yet.

virastop

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Sep 19, 2011

I've taken 3 in the morning on 2 or three occasions on which I felt like i was getting a cold or flu, and the feeling was gone within a few hours.

Virastop Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Jul 12, 2011

Have only recently started using these so haven't given them 5 stars - yet. But expect to do so in the future.

Enzmedica, Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1377247 on Mar 11, 2011

No rating. Have not had a chance to use yet, however Enzymedica products all seem to be good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »