Great to accompany Candidase

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 09, 2016

Very complementary to Candidase. So effective I have had to reduce the suggested dose.

Best digestive for me

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Aug 29, 2015

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

Expensive but powerful

Posted by lionandtiger on Nov 17, 2014

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Aug 23, 2014

I was having trouble sleeping due to a weekend immune system. I notice I sleep deeper and longer while taking this. At first it did the opposite, maybe die off first couple days . Also I noticed circulation is way better. Being a guy and having optimal circulatoin is very important. ;)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2865347 on Aug 20, 2014

Take those together with Enzymedica Candidase as sone as i feel a litel iritation down under, and it heals the fungus every time. I often take them when i feel a coold sneeking up on me alsow, and it cures me every time. They are a bit pricy, but realy worth it, i alwas have a bottel at home so i be ready when ever somethings going on in my body!

Virastop

Posted by 4912290658336672044 on Apr 23, 2014

Fantástico!Lo he usado para combatir la candidiasis . Me ha dado muy buenos resultados usado junto con Candidase (de la misma marca) y Candida support de now foods, amén de todos los cuidados típicos ( jabón especial, ropa interior de algón, etc.)

take when I get sick

Posted by kanaca on Feb 09, 2014

I take this with propolis and B12 and can feel the immune boost. It's supposed to also help with digestion of proteins and I'm sure it works because other Enzymedica enzymes I've tried have been super effective.

Great product

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013

I have used this product to help clear residue of old viruses such as ross river virus, but be warned some can get 'die-off' reactions so start slowly.

Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1564223 on Mar 19, 2013

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!