July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Enzymedica, ViraStop, Immune Function, 120 Capsules

Very interesting supplement !

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

Have used Enzymedica Digest Gold & Repair supplements and fing them excellent. So bought these Virastop as they sound very interesting in that they are an enzyme combination to support the immune system against viruses. Will have take for a while to see how affect they are, and can update review.

HELPS

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Sep 07, 2012

My adult daughter feels these help fight colds and flu. Due to sensitivites I found them not for me.

This enzyme is the treatment of choice for my family.

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Oct 04, 2012

I've tried many kinds of supplement for the prevention and treatment of respiratory viral infection. So far, this product works the best.

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1564223 on Mar 19, 2013

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

ok