good

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Mar 14, 2009

I started taking it a few weeks ago for fibroids. I don't know yet if it is helping me with fibroids. What I noticed that it does help me sleep better. I take it before going to sleep (2) and 2 when I wake up.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2444321 on Nov 09, 2009

I know it is pricey, but it is effective. do it regularly and you'll get used to a schedule of taking it on an empty stomach and waiting to eat. It works!

Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop Work great together.

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on May 15, 2012

These two products Enzymedica, Candidase Enzymes and Enzymedica Virostop Enzymes, when trying to get rid of Candida in the Gut and Fungus in the sinus at the same time. There seems to be a connection between these two condition and I have been using both Enzymedica, Cadidase and Enzymedica Viro Stop to kill both. It's really helped to slow down the fungus in the sinus and Candida with the right diet works to kill the candida’s. I imagine the die-off would be a lot worse, if I wasn't. But I believe these are both good products used harmoniously and together I give them a 5 Star. Although, I have used Enzymedica Viro Stop before by itself for my sinuses and it did an ok job at least 4 star by itself. I thought it worked better, when Enzymedica Viro Stop use to use SeaProse S. Anyway, these two products are also safe for those on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet). There are no hidden inulin or maltodextrin are any other ingredients that would be bad for someone on the SCD Diet. It is always good to call the company to make sure no ingredients of changed before using, but at the time of my use its was safe. Enzymedica is usually a very trusted and reliable company and yes I will be buying from them again these products, when needed in the future.

Good for Colds

Posted by Reviewer3239514 on Oct 07, 2008

Taking this made me feel like my cold was gone! I could tell it certainly helped me recover.

The best product ever

Posted by Reviewer3285059 on Apr 25, 2008

The best product ever for antivirus protocol

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Jun 05, 2010

Great stuff to cut a cold fast!

No side effects

Posted by Reviewer3101757 on Jan 27, 2012

I've been taking this according to the recommended dosage with no side effects. In fact I actually noticed it cleared some of my re-occuring blemishes. I do take this on and off so it's hard to give a full review but since taking it I have not been sick. I am around sick children frequently and have not been under the weather yet.

Take at the first sign of a cold

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Sep 23, 2010

1 capsule at the first sniffle is all I gotta say ! Good product

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Sep 12, 2009

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

Great product

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013

I have used this product to help clear residue of old viruses such as ross river virus, but be warned some can get 'die-off' reactions so start slowly.