Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

KILLS MOST OF THE VIRUS

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Dec 11, 2012

ViraStop to clear viruses and it is doing an excellent job with minimum side effects. After i used it also in combination with Candidase of Enzymedica to clear up candida i feel more energetic and more healthy than ever before.Enzymedica is an expensive company but all of her products are great and very effective

ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1564223 on Mar 19, 2013

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

Expensive but powerful

Posted by lionandtiger on Nov 17, 2014

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.

Changed formula and name

Posted by 5022557096052755122 on Nov 05, 2014

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

didn't help...

Posted by Reviewer2611890 on Sep 18, 2010

I really wanted Virastop to help with this awful gastroenteritis. But, instead, I noticed it gave me a worse stomach ache, not good at all, even with 2 glasses of water. Back to DigestGold, which always works for me.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 02, 2010

I'm taking 2-3 at a time and it seems to be working but I'm taking it along w/Candex and nattokinase and a strict Candida diet so its hard to tell what's making the difference, but my BP and IBS seems to be calming down, still have eczema from possible Candida. Next time I'll buy the 2X.

Work, but priceee

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008

I take them with candidase. But in the future I'm going to switch to another brand, doctors best. They also have a supplement to help brake down proteins. They are also some cheaper. These from Enzymedica do work. They are usefull to treat candida etc. Im only experimenting the other brand too.

Still waiting for noticable results

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Aug 28, 2008

I can say the makers of this formula are very knowledgable and have a fantastic website. I cant comment yet on how this product is working for me. Prices on these products from Enzymedica are getting a bit high and not sure if I will be able to continue using them.