ViraStop.. a Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer1564223 on Mar 19, 2013

I have been using ViraStop for nearly two years now. I use it at the onset of a Cold and each time it has either stopped it in it's tracks, or if I don't take ViraStop in time it's drastically reduced the duration of the cold. I travel often for work, and will take ViraStop before taking a flight, or if I'm in an environment with alot of sickness and "knock on wood" I have been in the clear each time. I am a true believer that ViraStop truly works!

Works but be patient

Posted by Reviewer1999385 on May 19, 2013

It works but unfortunately I always wait until the cold is full blown before I start to use it. Main reason, it's a bit tough to time the empty stomach part right. Without the empty stomach, its effectiveness becomes questionable. I have found that the best approach for attacking a severe cold is 1) Virastop (four or more a day on empty stomach); 2) apple cider vinegar every hour or so to thin mucous; 3) cat's claw; and 4) Virattack compound. This combination helped me beat down a terrible cold about 1.5 days after I started it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2865347 on Aug 20, 2014

Take those together with Enzymedica Candidase as sone as i feel a litel iritation down under, and it heals the fungus every time. I often take them when i feel a coold sneeking up on me alsow, and it cures me every time. They are a bit pricy, but realy worth it, i alwas have a bottel at home so i be ready when ever somethings going on in my body!

Good for minor infections

Posted by Reviewer1431084 on Apr 11, 2011

taken daily, helps keep colds and other infection at bay. good product, though a bit pricey.

Kill that Bug

Posted by Reviewer1838309 on Feb 13, 2011

When all else fails, I turn to Virastop to kill off some nasty virus that has been attacking me.

Great product

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 15, 2014

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

based off use with Enzymedica, Candidase

Posted by happycustomer23 on Jul 23, 2013

These products in conjunction, did not work for me. I can't speak to this product's effectiveness on its own.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Jul 02, 2010

I'm taking 2-3 at a time and it seems to be working but I'm taking it along w/Candex and nattokinase and a strict Candida diet so its hard to tell what's making the difference, but my BP and IBS seems to be calming down, still have eczema from possible Candida. Next time I'll buy the 2X.

Enzymedica Virastop

Posted by Reviewer1557746 on Aug 10, 2009

Haven't notice a difference using this product

Expensive but powerful

Posted by lionandtiger on Nov 17, 2014

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.